Who has the LCR with the most BHP?

traumapat

Leon Cupra IHI
Jul 24, 2005
sunny sussex
:D No it's more a case of LCR owners thinking that ordinary Leon Cupras can't be quick ;)

spot on. its a 20vt. starting to get into 400bhp territory reliably with the right modifications. these days turbos coolers etc are seen as easy parts to change. afaik songmans lcr`s the highest but it could just as easierly be an LC with the same mods.

personally i like a little snobbery within the ranks.. makes it more fun on the road:redface:

B3LSY

well when i first got my LCR didnt think it was mapped but it was fast for a 210bhp, had it on the rollers come out at 233bhp/ 289ib/ft, this was before mods, had stage 2 revo put on but nothing was set up to the mods i.e hybrid turbo,dynatwist,d cat,forge 007p,4 bar FR, an come out at 250bhp, an that was with a poorly turbo an a knackered engine,now its having uprated rods, pistons,new bearings, new clutch,uprated exhaust mainfold,better oil pump, the biggest forge fmic, basically new engine, so got good prospects, over 300bhp hopefully

B3LSY

Amd at lakeside btu it been taken some were for the uprated rods pistons etc, not sure about the oil pump one of my mates there said to do it

Mitchy

TTRS
Oct 12, 2004
Full stage 2 with hybrid turbo and 50bhp nitrous (Although at optimum bottle pressure and correct controller settings its more like +65-70bhp)

Pub talk figures anyway, it's how it drives and at the moment it's scaring the absolute shi* out of me, still 3yrs on, i still get that buzz.