BRP Project: Leon Cupra R 1.8T GT3076R BUILD ***Including Pictures***

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
thanks!

dahlback will be changed with sem intake

Great choice :thumbup:
When I changed my dual plenum for the predecessor to SEM (007), both largeport, and combined with R32 throttlebody, gained 32bhp.

Nice car.
Std bore and crank still yea?
:)

Oytun

WOW, very nice

You happy with running OEM brakes on this set up?
Do you have uprated biscs or pads in there? Or over sized discs?
What FMIC do you have?

Discs and pads will be upgraded, oems are much fine but not for this setup :)
Fmic is special made :)

very nice mate how much bhp are you hoping for??

we'll see it together :)

i feel sexually aroused from those pictures.
although I give it 20 mins till the SPEC clutch goes wrong!

it should be changed when it went wrong, which clutch do you suggest when replacing?

Impressive - I look forward to seeing more of this. :yes:
nice car very impresive.
That is pure ****!!
Very, very nice.
wow thats looking ace mate!
This is a very nice project.

Really eager to see more...

good work!

Thanks! :cheers:

Oytun

Sounds like a beast, will be good to see what results you get - pictures of the completed engine look :drool:

I hope you're fitting a diff to this :lol:

Diff not needed for now but will be if needed in future :)
I'll put more pictures this week, engine is in the bay now :) :cam:

oh my god that is pure sex.... how did you do you front bumper i love it ??

thanks! :) plate area cutted and fitted oem-like grill to center, for flowing more cold air directly to intercooler

The stiff engine mounts will help the traction alot;) hint hint

Also doesn't rain as much as here, there

Yes, those are unique parts for traction, and not much rain here as you say :)

Beast. I like the look of this. Think some video's will need to be done!

Exactly, We'll prepare some nice vids when everything done ;)

Oytun

Great choice :thumbup:
When I changed my dual plenum for the predecessor to SEM (007), both largeport, and combined with R32 throttlebody, gained 32bhp.

Nice car.
Std bore and crank still yea?
:)

32 bhp is a very good increase! im excited about them :thumbup:
Pistons are 8.8 comp. and 82.5 mm Bore :) crank is std. for now

will be much more :thumbup: a little bit left to go

Last edited by a moderator:

mihai

Jan 6, 2006
Enfield
Impresive car and top job:coolthumb
I can see in your pics that the turbo has 5 bolt "GT28 Style" turbine outlet and I know that GT3076R has a 4 bolt turbine outlet http://www.turbobygarrett.com/turbobygarrett/images/catalog/Turbochargers/gt30_pdfs/Garrett_GT3076R_700382_12.pdf, the turbine inlet is it a T3 style or a T25 style? I'm bothering you with this questions because I want to know If a have to replace my turbo manifold and downpipe in order to mount GT3076R, I have installed a GT28RS on my car.
I can see that you have replace your headlights are they manufactured by dectane, and are you pleased with the visibility?

Last edited:

Oytun

Impresive car and top job:coolthumb
I can see in your pics that the turbo has 5 bolt "GT28 Style" turbine outlet and I know that GT3076R has a 4 bolt turbine outlet http://www.turbobygarrett.com/turbobygarrett/images/catalog/Turbochargers/gt30_pdfs/Garrett_GT3076R_700382_12.pdf, the turbine inlet is it a T3 style or a T25 style? I'm bothering you with this questions because I want to know If a have to replace my turbo manifold and downpipe in order to mount GT3076R, I have installed a GT28RS on my car.
I can see that you have replace your headlights are they manufactured by dectane, and are you pleased with the visibility?

As I listed and as writes on the manifold, its T3 Inlet :) you have T25 Inlet, if you want to go on 3076R you need to change your manifold with T3 flanged too, or you can make your own flange but it wont be healthy. But you can just get the adaptor beside of getting downpipe.

My headlights are not manufactured by any firm, We made them here. And Im very pleased about them :)

gpelekanos

I love the clean work place, your engine is shining , i wish you nice rides and looking forward for more pics !!!!!
I have the same car with almost the same mods !!!

gpelekanos

Thanks! :)You got 3076r?
I have GT 3071r , JE PISTONS , engineer integrated 20pin rods, cat cams , valvetrain super tech , hks ssq , head flow improvement , apr manifold, 630cc inj .
Apexi 60" electronic boost and egt gauges , innovate wide band afr gauge.

What type air intake you will use at your car ?
At the moment i am using a very cheap cone free flow filter :cry:

Ibizaκιας

Feb 6, 2006
Greece - Cyprus
excellent result my friend. looks that in turkey you know how to make powerfull cars. i need you help by the way. could you tell me the diameter from the exhaust in mm? is it 70mm? or 76mm? also could you tell me what is the clutch and the flywheel? please give me your info because i want to do the same in my car. i also have unitronic.

CupraR_Lad

Jul 9, 2007
Herefordshire
Sorry to bump an old thread, but I'd like to find out what headlights these are? I think they look similar to these but with our the chrome surrounds.

SE12L26S.jpg

I'm after some projector headlights but without angel eyes so that I can retro fit a HID kit.

Thanks

Wayne

BAD_MF

Very impressive!
What can you say about vogtland coilover kit? I am thinking of buying one kit. Do you have the one with koni shock absorbers.
And with the big turbo, do you have a big turbo lag?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.