Germania - Newport

SidewaysCupra

Mar 20, 2007
Carmarthen
At the minute i'm looking around for somewhere that can remap my cupra. The problem is I live in west Wales and were not really spoiled for choice up this way when it comes to options.

I know there are quite a few "south Wales cupras" in the Mk3 section so I was wondering if any of you had any recommendations. Tried custom code mobile but where I live is to much of a trek for them. Does anybody have any views on Germania in Newport? They are a Revo dealer but i've not heard much about them on here and a google search doesn't show up much either.

Any help would be appreciated

acidstrato

My Fast says shut up!
Dec 9, 2004
Newport, South Wales
i dunno if they do it, the reason being is that in the past they werent a revo dealer, they just advertised revo but would send you to grant at westec, and since westecs shut down now i dunno if somebody at germania actually took over the work. so best to phone em.

too be honest tho, its not rocket science, any spanner monkey can plug into the obd and click a button

dont know of any other dealers though sorry

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
Or... you could come up to J13 M5 and say hello to me..
REVO or CC maps available.

I see quite a few S.Wales SEATs come up. 45mins from Newport to me

regards
bill

Carr20vt

Dec 18, 2003
South Wales
Visit site
Germania are doing it, so are Leeway with Jock from Westec. But I was going to say prob better to go to Bill. I'm thinking of trying CC from Bill or tweaking my Revo as my torque values seem a little low and the car feels sluggish recently.

rhysox

Ibiza Cupra 1.8T
Jun 18, 2007
Cardiff
go see ibizacupra (bill @ badger5), he posted above me. superb service and not that far at all, gloucester isn't that far outside wales. you won't be disappointed you made the extra 45 minute journey

Custom-Code HQ

Hi SidewaysCupra

We cover all of the UK with our Mobile agent,we have been down to Swansea within the past month to carry out custom-Code software flashes so no where is to far for us ;)

To come out to yourself we would require a couple of jobs in the same area within the day

As Badger5 mentioned he is also a Custom-Code agent and i can assure you the drive home will be twice as fun

Custom-Code Team

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.