Waiting for delivery

ASHWI

Sorry folks, been at a wedding darn sarf for the weekend in the car.

It is fantastic. I am so pleased with it. I have got the Bluetooth kit with it and we (me, the missus and 2 kids) had a right laugh on the way down trying to program numbers into it. I also wasn't aware that it has cruise control.

Before reading the following comments, you need to bear in mind that I've had a hyundai accent for the last 4 years...

The handling is really good, and gives you confidence to throw it into a corner and not think that you're going to understeer.

Also its more pokey than I thought - pick up speed is quite surprising, when I test drove it, it was quite disappointing and then when I read Richard Hammond's review in the mirror i was even more wary. But having had it for nearly a week and actually driving it I'm more than satisfied.

on the whole very very impressed. I will get round to doing some pics but at the mo I'm in work.

charnandy

Ibiza Guru
Aug 26, 2008
Good stuff. Glad you like it. I've only got about 2 weeks till i get mine now! Woohoo!!!!!:D

charnandy

Ibiza Guru
Aug 26, 2008
Just an update from my end....

Car's been built. They're now awaiting delivery drivers. He's going to contact me this afternoon with a list of various plates to choose from.

charnandy

Ibiza Guru
Aug 26, 2008
Chosen the plate...now back to the waiting game. :cry:

On another note, anyone need a little run around in the shape of an S-plate Fiat Punto in Silver?

spireman

4 weeks till mine arrives, can i contact the dealer for a progress report then.

spireman

the new VW 1.4 TSI engine will be in the new Ibiza next may, i suppose it will be better than the current one but more expensive, does anyone know wish they had waited, me included.

IMG SEAT

Matthew @ IMG SEAT
the new VW 1.4 TSI engine will be in the new Ibiza next may, i suppose it will be better than the current one but more expensive, does anyone know wish they had waited, me included.

The 1.4 tsi engine will be in the Cupra with a supercharger added for good measure. Cupra's are due to start production in week 6 2009. The FR with the 1.4 tsi non-supercharged engine is due to start production in week 10 2009.

spireman

The 1.4 tsi engine will be in the Cupra with a supercharger added for good measure. Cupra's are due to start production in week 6 2009. The FR with the 1.4 tsi non-supercharged engine is due to start production in week 10 2009.

im sure in the sun today it said it was going in the sport coupe as well

SEATcarsdirect.co.uk

From what i hear there may be a 1.4 TSi with just a turbo

Irfan

charnandy

Ibiza Guru
Aug 26, 2008
Does anyone know how long im likely to wait for a delivery driver these days? The car's built and has been for over a week but they're waiting on delivery drivers. Does anyone know what sort of time scale im looking at for that?

spireman

To drive it from the docks or dealers ? i am told they either land at Newcastle or Sheerness, and when i pick mine up it shouldnt have no more than 10 mile on the clock.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise