Just ordered a turbo back BF system!

tinbum

Mar 31, 2007
Bournemouth
lol fair enough

I think the best way to settle this will be when i get mine and see if i still have the same experiences as you tin

if not, then they have changed and improved their product

I can only REALLY hope:)

Sure you will be fine mate, maybe they just didnt like me........:(

Mr Roboto

Domo Arigato
Mar 14, 2005
Sussex
Your not happy with the craftmenship of your system then?

That's what worries me with all these people on the group buy wanting their systems as quick as possible, I just don't want mine rush so nothing is not done properly.

Feb 27, 2007
Behind Wilko
My BF sounds and performs perfectly but you cant help wondering what you have bought when you look at the quality of the welds.... if you know what youre looking at (all my company does is in stainless and theres loads of vacuum welding going on) then you feel like sending it back... Glad i didnt though, im pleased with the overall product and everytime ive spoke to Nigel he's been as helpful as possible.

tinbum

Mar 31, 2007
Bournemouth
My BF sounds and performs perfectly but you cant help wondering what you have bought when you look at the quality of the welds.... if you know what youre looking at (all my company does is in stainless and theres loads of vacuum welding going on) then you feel like sending it back... Glad i didnt though, im pleased with the overall product and everytime ive spoke to Nigel he's been as helpful as possible.

As I said mate, it was probably just me, maybe I upset him !!!
They have probably sorted themselves out by now, well hopefully !!!

Agree with you about the welds tho, pretty rough in places and when you compare it to a Milltek, well need I say anymore ??

Feb 27, 2007
Behind Wilko
youre are right mate... if you can justify the extra pennies i think its worth going for the Milltek but i dont think they sound as nice.. IMO.

lofer

Atlantis to Interzone
Apr 11, 2007
Holbeach
You get what you pay for. It’s cheap compared to others (turbo back). Ordered mine in December 2006 got it mid February 2007 (even though I was told 2 weeks). The tail pipe sits to the left (slightly), blueflame say it’s meant to. It gets “boomy” between 3000 – 4000 rpm. No ones mentioned this one yet but apparently its common, it brings on a warning light. Nigel says it’s easily sorted when you get a remap (to be fair mines only come on once).

Thing is…… I love it!!! Once warm at tick over it has a real throbbing sound, dare I say it almost like a flat four and when giving it some it sounds a little like a six cylinder. :D

An lcr has lots of silly little problems, so does this exhaust, I call it character! :D

cruising03uk

street sleeper
May 10, 2006
north london
what we looking price wise for the blueflame 3" turbo back system? what are people paying?

how was it in the group buy?

do they do downpipe decat/sports cat systems to or do they make it all one system?

what difference are people finding sound wise is it like saxo loud or just subtle then roar or just you know you got one on there?

anyone got a contact number for them?

whats customer services like?

Mitchy

TTRS
Oct 12, 2004
what we looking price wise for the blueflame 3" turbo back system? what are people paying?

how was it in the group buy?

do they do downpipe decat/sports cat systems to or do they make it all one system?

what difference are people finding sound wise is it like saxo loud or just subtle then roar or just you know you got one on there?

anyone got a contact number for them?

whats customer services like?

Group buy price was a round £600 IIRC but that was a couple of yrs ago, think they've priced them up a bit since...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SEAT-LEON-CUP...14&_trkparms=72:1301|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318

Sound is good, not that loud no. Customer service is good, you can buy the cat back, the DP/CAT, or the full lot.

Emissions could be a bit tricky with the 100cel cat, so if you get 1 you're probably best keeping hold of your standard cat to swap over come MOT.

cruising03uk

street sleeper
May 10, 2006
north london
thanks for the quick reply will look into it as around £600 is a bloody bargain if its a bit more like 800 i will see if they will do trade to a mates garage thanks alot

RickC

BUILT NOT BOUGHT
Dec 23, 2004
Lincoln
Group buy price was a round £600 IIRC but that was a couple of yrs ago, think they've priced them up a bit since...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SEAT-LEON-CUP...14&_trkparms=72:1301|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318

Sound is good, not that loud no. Customer service is good, you can buy the cat back, the DP/CAT, or the full lot.

Emissions could be a bit tricky with the 100cel cat, so if you get 1 you're probably best keeping hold of your standard cat to swap over come MOT.

its ok passed MOT no probs,

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.