What colour wheels? or what new alloys

Oct 11, 2008
Bristol
i am getting quotes for my wheels to be coloured and was wondering what could people would think is the best.

IMG00067-1.jpg

the picture is without the red calipers i have Front and rear

all colour suggestions helpful

Many Thanks

Last edited:

Fordy_FR

Oct 19, 2006
Gateshead
You need to get your 312s under those wheels, the FR ones look teeny. Colour really suits the car though. Does no one else think the FR wheels look a bit weird painted because of the centre caps?

malky39

Mar 12, 2008
Southside
Does no one else think the FR wheels look a bit weird painted because of the centre caps?

Yes i do i have a facelift fr in white with black alloys, but the centre caps are still the grey colour mentioned this to the dealer when i got it and all he could say was i can give you the number of somewhere that might paint them for you, i thought cheers 11k on a car and thats all you say. Considering when you pick the black alloys the put black mirror covers on it you would have thought they might colour code the centre caps too

Oct 11, 2008
Bristol
I helped u with ur choice ;( now when can i steal ur car, Just leave me times and adress for when it will be alone, night time plz :):drool:

what mine?

i do like the look of the Anthracite colour im hoping to get them done as soon as i sell my old jet 100+17s (dont worry im not advertising as i dont think they fit any seat as they are 4 nutted lol)

woza135

BEEZA OF LUST
Mar 16, 2008
Crawley W-Sussex
its up to you really some people like anthracite because it isnt quite black its a really dark grey almost graphite but darker... i think i will just go black with mine but up to you

Aimez

You need to get your 312s under those wheels, the FR ones look teeny. Colour really suits the car though. Does no one else think the FR wheels look a bit weird painted because of the centre caps?

Just spent ages cleaning and waxing them today not had the chance since I got them done. I agree about the 312 brakes but I stupidly bought them from Ad Lav off here with no callipers so need to source them first and I have to pay someone to do it for me and kinda just spent alot getting these wheels done so have to wait. Got black mirror covers coming tomorrow thou.
cleaned1.jpg

Last edited:
Oct 17, 2006
Mid Wales
Just spent ages cleaning and waxing them today not had the chance since I got them done. I agree about the 312 brakes but I stupidly bought them from Ad Lav off here with no callipers so need to source them first and I have to pay someone to do it for me and kinda just spent alot getting these wheels done so have to wait. Got black mirror covers coming tomorrow thou.
cleaned1.jpg

:lol:

Either you have a prototype brake setup, or you forgot to rotate that photo!

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
Anthracite I say. :) I'm going to get mine done that colour when the time comes for a refurb. Not least because it'll disguise the dirt a bit more. :lol:

Oct 11, 2008
Bristol
im wondering if its best to gent new wheels as im being quoted around 200 to colour them.

what you guys think and then just buy som gun metal/Anthracite coloured wheels?:confused:

any suggestions if i do change wheels? id want 17's