Votes: 92 39.0%
  • Chrome surround - debadged

Votes: 26 11.0%
  • Black surround - debadged

Votes: 118 50.0%

• Total voters
Aug 19, 2007
East Yorkshire
Ino ino. Paying through my a*sehole but i didnt want anything smaller, i didnt want to mod it and then not declare stuff and thats the best i could get with the mods i have with my current situation.

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
A few pictures from just before Christmas. Have been meaning to upload them for a while but have kept forgetting. :)

Cool or what? ;)

Photo0196.jpg

Photo0197.jpg

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
very cool m8 :p i still need to "re-lower" mine after the nurburgring trip last summer!

I actually need to raise the front passenger side on mine - the rest have settled even but that one has dropped more than the others.

Cheers for the comment though! :) You need to show yours at every event this year fella. ;)

Looks mean mate! do you scrape the splitter much?

Never - well, had a scare tonight! ::cry: Went down a dual carriageway and the left lane was coned off. It was totally empty so I went down at 60mph. Next thing I know, someone has hit one of the cones into the middle of my lane. And because it's an unlit dual carriageway - i didnt see it until the last minute. Slammed on the brakes and actually ran it over. Luckily it was already laid down on the road. It just got wedged between my splitter and the road. I half expected to need a new splitter. Hasn't even marked it! :D Just shrunk the cone a bit i think. ;)

Didn't even scrape it on that picture. Just VERY close. ;)

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
That's crazy as low as rashcupra was in his pics, is the sump not touching the ground thou? What coilovers you got again?

(It's driving up to a curb - it's not a road it's a curb. Good job really as the sump is about an inch lower than the splitter so it'd be IN the road! :lol:)

But it looks cool! ;)

glad to hear my suspesion is seetling down nicely, when do i come and collect it?

Whenever! :D

KEEP POSTED FOR ANOTHER BIG UPDATE SOON! :D

The interior is OUT my car. ;)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members