how rare is the leon Cupra R

icestorm81

Sep 9, 2008
Dorset, Dorchester
I went to poole n bournmouth today to try and find out places that fit the blueflame exhaust and to talk to revo. While i was in poole i saw 2 yellow cupra R's and a red one in less than a hour, before today iv not seen one for over 3 months. Im always driving to work and around places, but hardly ever see any, roads are full of civic type R's and astra VXR's. Does anyone know the amount sold in this country?:)

D3DNA

May 14, 2006
Cov
It's not rare to see Cupra R's where I live but usually I see FR's and FR+'s with the LCR wheels (or the 17" variant) with the R kit and the tell tail exhaust. In fact I seen a Silver 55 plate FR+ Saturday morning.

BoomhaueR

Wanna go fasterrrR
Oct 9, 2008
Exeter, Devon
I've seen about 2 FRs, a couple Rs and probably at least half a dozen cupras around here. So not that rare.
Well rare until you buy one, then they're everywhere! :lol:

DOLBY

Jun 24, 2006
North of London
www.facebook.com
when i bought mine back in 2006, almost brand new, i saw one every 6months or so...now i see them all the time. tbh they have got so cheap now that ex vauxhall boys are getting there mitts on them and killing a good looking classy car...i have seen a few disgraces on the road, its cos its an audi basically (a cheap mans audi if im honest), thats why chav boys are buying them now...

if they start getting too popular i will sell mine asap....used to love the fact they are rare

warren_cox

Back from the dead
When I bought mine in 2003 (225 platinum) I was assured by the dealers they were part of a limited run of about 1,500 cars. Needless to say I got giddy and threw the money at him and ever since then I've seen more than 1,500 myself I should think!!!

They're as rare as chlamydia in the teenage population these days, but don't let that put you off as its the best car on the Mk4 Golf platform IMHO.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.