How many mk4 Cupras are there (and FR's)?

How many mk4 cupra's are they (added the fr as the mk3's have cupra & cupra r)

• Cupra 20VT

Votes: 20 21.7%
  • Cupra derv

Votes: 19 20.7%
  • FR 20VT

Votes: 10 10.9%
  • FR derv

Votes: 43 46.7%

• Total voters

Gooner_Mike

Teaching the kids
Jan 20, 2008
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
It's interesting how there aren't that many FR 20VTs. Looks like if people want 20VT fuel and insurance prices, they just go for the Cupra :)

:lol: Good point... that and cheaper to buy in the first place. When I got my car I just had a budget and was not set on a particular car. I saw my FR at the right price, test drove it and bought it. I couldn't afford a Cupra at that monent in time anyway! (or not one that was new enough for me.)

R1ch85

1/4mile - 13.935 @ 100.54
Nov 9, 2006
Bristol
Apart from going to meets, I've only seen 2 other Mk4 Cupras on the road either petrol or diesel. Seen a fair few TDi FR's around though.

Torquemonster

Nov 20, 2007
:confused: From what i've seen.The mk4 Cupra petrol and diesel don't have any external badging at all to differentiate them.I suppose Seat thought-'you'll be able to tell by the exhaust smoke!'.

mardon

Feel the DIFFerence
Sep 22, 2008
A bean bag
They say cupra on the back and have a different front bumper and alloys. You can spot the difference.

I've only ever seen one other cupra. The Frs and Fabia VRs are quite common.

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
:confused: From what i've seen.The mk4 Cupra petrol and diesel don't have any external badging at all to differentiate them.I suppose Seat thought-'you'll be able to tell by the exhaust smoke!'.

They say cupra on the back and have a different front bumper and alloys. You can spot the difference.

I think he means the difference between the cupra 20VT and cupra derv. ie, no TDI badges on the derv and no 1.8T badges on the 20VT.

bizzaboy

Is this poll just to get an insight into the numbers, here on SeatCupraNet?

As this might provide only a very small 'hint' as to the actual numbers out there in the 'real world', as the majority of owners won't actually use, or know anything about, this website forum?

T. Spark

As this might provide only a very small 'hint' as to the actual numbers out there in the 'real world', as the majority of owners won't actually use, or know anything about, this website forum?

You've answered your own question. We can only go with what we have here :D

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle

Yep, just numbers of members.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.