Please read - Im going to probably buy this - 270bhp ??

Dec 31, 2005
London
it could be a golf mk4 tip, but it does look more like an lcr/s3 tip, i dont think he'd go through the hassle of making up a rolling road printout of 270bhp, especially when it'll have jabba history with the custom map and you could probably just ring them up and confirm before you buy it.

jonesya3

Dec 28, 2005
Liverpool
dont no if anyones mentioned but the airbag light is on, take vagcom with you if you can scan the car find some faults and knock some more money off

JJ_arosa

im taking my vag com with me yea, air bag light is on as under the seats the wires have come apart he said, this i will see 2moro

truCido

Race Lupo in progress...
Dec 11, 2003
Bristol
www.vagowners.co.uk
Standard grill on that car by the looks of it, so no fmic.

Looks like there's one behind the grill though!

851467-2.jpg

pdcupra

Ibiza-less
Aug 11, 2006
King's Lynn
Standard grill on that car by the looks of it, so no fmic.

i ran my Forge with the original grill - it can be done, iv not got any pictures of mine when it ran the grill as when i smashed up my fmic i took the grill off (looks better without imo)

Feb 25, 2007
cheshire
it sounds like bull to me and it doesnt even look that tidy, prob nice a couple of years back but i bet up close its a right dog now.

turboboy

Limp Mode Squad ™
Dec 9, 2003
hants
as i said in the last thread about this car it is a ko4 turb with all the bits forge intercooler ect!, i spoke to the guy that built it for info on doin my conversion (nice guy by the way)! it was nice back then but has been about like a little slag as far as i can see since he sold it! i think its a doggy looking motor now and looks quite bland! if the guy knows nothing about it id say it hasnt had the attention a car like it needs!

JJ_arosa

a scrap here and there to me is nothing, if all the hard work has been put in alrteady it should not take long to bring back, wheels needs to be gloss black then its 100% nicer and the forge fmic is there

JJ_arosa

gi haz no mate chap from ermm, not sure were from but i know its like 3 hour drive away tha had cupra

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise