My mk1 Leon FR

Coalesy

Leon FR 20vt
Sep 16, 2008
Dronfield
Finally got round to putting some pics up of my leon, its a FR 1.8 20vt, prettymuch standard at the moment. so far.. fabia rear wiper, cupra r splitter, LEON centre badge and rear FR badge modified airbox, thats it! for now anyway :)

gave it a good clean this morning and supagarded it, hope you like :)

IMG_2063.jpg

IMG_2043.jpg

IMG_2046.jpg

IMG_2047.jpg

IMG_2054.jpg

IMG_2053.jpg

IMG_2060.jpg

only had the cara couple of months, andi love it! got it booked in for a stage one with will at P-Torque for emd of jan/feb. next mods probably 6000k HID kit, S3 Struts, ARB, boost gagues, notreallygoot anything else planned yet.

Ben

:)

Coalesy

Leon FR 20vt
Sep 16, 2008
Dronfield
Cheers mate :)

ive drilled it and smoothed out the inside and put green cotton panel filter in

sounds alot better :)

Coalesy

Leon FR 20vt
Sep 16, 2008
Dronfield
Nice car mate, I found this thread whilst looking for pictures of a re-badged rear end on an FR and you have done just what I'm thinking about doing, apart from I have a TDI badge that I might keep too!

yea i was tempted to leave my 20vt badge on under the FR but it looked abit out of place lol

looks alot better though i think

Coalesy

Leon FR 20vt
Sep 16, 2008
Dronfield
yeah thats true.. alot of people immediatly presume mines a tdi as soon as they see the FR, seems like not many people are aware that they did a 20vt petrol FR.

Get some pics up of it with tdi and without tdi when youve doen it mate!! :)

flappy

Ferociously Rapid
Mar 28, 2007
Nice to see another FR in the local area. How come P-Torque map? Custom code/JBS is at the end of the Dronfield bypass :)

Coalesy

Leon FR 20vt
Sep 16, 2008
Dronfield
Cheers for comments Guys!! :)

i didnt know they did petrol ones until the day i put the deposit down on mine.. nice clean stunner mate,but then again...i AM biased ;)

haha thats exactly what i did, saw it and thought it was a diesel then found out it was petrol, test drove it fell in love with it and couldnt say no :)

Originally Posted by flappy
Nice to see another FR in the local area. How come P-Torque map? Custom code/JBS is at the end of the Dronfield bypass

Because we are ace :cartman:

Ive heard a couple of bad things about custom code, 2 of my mates had theres done there and both had to go back numerous times, heard nothing but priase about will at p-torque, :)

jamiebennett81

Nice to see another FR in the local area. How come P-Torque map? Custom code/JBS is at the end of the Dronfield bypass :)

based on reputation perhaps...... :)

nice car mate, I reckon just some wheels and lower it and will be looking lovely

Coalesy

Leon FR 20vt
Sep 16, 2008
Dronfield
Yeah thats an opition, origanally was going to put cupra r 18's on but now ive decided against that,. fancying some rs4 18's or something along those lines maybe

Lukai

was the cupra r splitter easy to fit? and how much was it? Thinking of puttin one on mine... cheers

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members