marcb

Apr 25, 2007
Did you have Revo stage II before fitting the hybrid k04?
If so do you notice a big improvement over the stock k04?

Who's hybrid is it - Backdraft?

I am toying with the idea of a hybrid turbo set -up, currently running Revo stage II but it only makes 252bhp...

Yes i did have the stage2 revo on before the hybrid was fitted and was running 267bhp (i think i will have to check my rolling road printout) then AMD put it back on the rollers when the hybrid was fitted and it made 298.4bhp the turbo spools up at lot faster than standard. The hybrid was done throught AMD essex give them a call as i think they are doing a special offer on the hybrids at the mo have you gat a front mounted intercooler.

SEATBABE

If you get stuck give me a shout mate, I'v got a couple of other's to fit but they are pretty easy.

DK how much do you charge to fit them im thinking of getting one for my car but not a S3 one

SEATBABE

Marc them pictures do not do your car justice you need to sort it out mate :whistle:

marcb

Apr 25, 2007
Finally got my S3 strutt brace on this weekend feels a lot stiffer round the bends well happy i will get some photos up whenthe snow melts too cold out there for me :ill:

Jan 19, 2006
fife, scotland
cracking car mate, not sure about it being a sleeper though what with the big AMD stickers on the side giving it away a bit. lol. get some more pics up as well, though the bloody weather is hardly conducive to a clean car.

marcb

Apr 25, 2007
My car is now off to a new owner im swapping it for a 03 BMW 330 ci convertable and should be picking it up tomorrow

marcb

Apr 25, 2007
I thought you wanted something faster mark

I did but cant be bothered with all the tunning crap. decided to just have a nice car and its not a bad deal the bmw is mint and worth more than my lcr its a bargain its a deal its the sale of the fooking century

marcb

Apr 25, 2007
photos of the new car

bmw2.jpg

bmw1.jpg

bmw.jpg

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members