Crezzy's Mk2 Ibiza Cupra Sport GTi 16v THE END, CRANK gone

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
clean up started now, got myself the fog light surround i was missing and sprayed up and laquered today so just waiting to cure and will be going on tomorrow...the body work is in seriuos need of tlc now, rear arches are all but shagged... front bumper and wing also havent been done since some pinip at work drove into it... think i may get a patteren bumper and get it sprayed up and would like the lot flashed over....

trouble is money is tight at the mo...new girlfriend and also the fact ive been saving to get on the property ladder for the past 3 years..its not good

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
Hawick, Scottish Borders, Scotland
clean up started now, got myself the fog light surround i was missing and sprayed up and laquered today so just waiting to cure and will be going on tomorrow...the body work is in seriuos need of tlc now, rear arches are all but shagged... front bumper and wing also havent been done since some pinip at work drove into it... think i may get a patteren bumper and get it sprayed up and would like the lot flashed over....

trouble is money is tight at the mo...new girlfriend and also the fact ive been saving to get on the property ladder for the past 3 years..its not good

I know how you feel. Washed my car today and found a few bits that will need some tlc in the warmer weather :headhurt: :blink:

Jan 19, 2006
fife, scotland
i reckon you'd be better selling it to the nice man at the garage, after all he has got a spare front bumper lying around doing nothing and he'll give you £250 for it. :cheeky:

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
03022009798.jpg

just a pic of my car, i know everyone is going to be the same but you must understand that where i live you never get snow...i live roght on the coast and never settles, first time in my life time its ever been like this, all the roads are closed...damn shame as i would of love to of spent it with my girlfriend

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
yeah that much is true...anyways the sun is coming out now so snow will be gone within a few hours i hope...need get in the bank and beat someone

May 31, 2008
I didnt know the snow went down as far as devon lol, looks like you had more then me! lucky lol

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
sausages........

im sorry to say i fitted a set of 6x9s so i can hear musid whilst driving! lol...got a set of fusion power plants, pretty good kick off them, was impressed but then they are £140 worth

Czechboy

Tarmac terrorist
Apr 14, 2005
Hampshire
You dirty chav sam. And fusion as well,lol. Should have saved the money and bought some decent front components instead. Maybe some rainbow 6.5" comonents.

Oh the irony as I'm rocking a set of 400w In-phase 6x9's in my parcel shelve in the back of my chav mobile,lol. But that is only becasue I had to sell the components isntalled in the valver when I sold that.

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
hey these are pretty good, and already got some nice ones upfront, the 6x9's just help me hear music instead of my zorst on long journeys! lol...and tbh these are the best sounding 6x9's ive heard so far...how is everything tho mig?

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
someone please give me some inspiration with my car, body work is shocking but cant really afford to get it sone, got some spacers but need the spigot bored out, anyone remember how much?

Chrisdaman

1 gearbox dead, any more?
Mar 21, 2007
Kingston
www.flickr.com
i lost hope with mine crezz, but the drive back from the garage (just before i blew up the CV) reminded me of how much i loved the car and why i dont want anything else

just do what i'm doing, and save a bit of money, and then get all the bits sorted out at once, cant imagine the spacers bieng milled a bit costing too much to be honest

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
yeah know what you mean. and as for the spacers i didnt mean cost mate, ment how much needed to be milled off. its those ones that wouldnt fit flush if you can remember