Need a new glovebox... would this suit?

mallett

Jul 6, 2006
Bristol
Yep. Mine was under a tenner and they had it in stock. Comes complete with the handle and mechanism. You get to reuse the lock. :)

mallett

Jul 6, 2006
Bristol
Easy peasy to fit. Remove the handle. Yank it off if it's not broken off already.

You'll see what can be described as a grey plastic star or torx head on a flat pice of plastic behind the handle. Push that down towards the floor pan direction. The door will open. You can see that the rear of the mechanism is behind a long flat cover which you need to unscrew I think. Or clips off. Without pics it;'s still obvious what you need to do. :) you just remove all the bits that you got new from teh dealer and replace with new.

kineticz

Forever moddin'
Jul 23, 2008
Shropshire
www.wepaintanypart.co.uk
Easy peasy to fit. Remove the handle. Yank it off if it's not broken off already.

You'll see what can be described as a grey plastic star or torx head on a flat pice of plastic behind the handle. Push that down towards the floor pan direction. The door will open. You can see that the rear of the mechanism is behind a long flat cover which you need to unscrew I think. Or clips off. Without pics it;'s still obvious what you need to do. :) you just remove all the bits that you got new from teh dealer and replace with new.

Tim I didn't realise it was you at first from TA [B)]

Good to see you on this forum. The help is appreciated - seems a very easy job indeed.

And that bike looks sexual.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.