2009 Mk2 Leon facelift.

saintelise

A mid life freshen up then :)

The interior I would need to sit in and take a look at - unlike some, I quite the interior as it is now.

Flat bottom steering wheel is a copy cat of a few others - not sure I like it though.

Better viz through the rear window is a good idea.

All round you can see the new Ibiza styling cues.

I'm sure it won't hurt used values as they have gone done the toilet anyway

General :thumbup: I guess.

Rob GTI

Oct 28, 2004
South Wales
The close up of the new heater controls reveals a much better interface. Shame they still have the grey / blue trim around it.

Maximus2000uk

Thats pretty cool then, they have finally added sensors onto the front, as an option opposed to an accessory.

Poverty

Cupra engine will probably just be the EA888 architecture 2.0tsi with a manufacturer rated output of 240-250hp.

Reckon I could get dealers to give me bigger discount on current cupras now the facelift is revealed?

I hope you can retrofit the steering wheel!

Last edited by a moderator:

Maximus2000uk

Furthermore, I'd like to see photos of the interior of the car with the standard radio that it will actually come with, opposed to seeing a £1500 option in its place.

robdf2

Yellow is the best
Feb 21, 2006
location , location
those heater controls are going to be hard to see in daylight , too small and fiidly.
i think its a big releif for us current owners that the changes are minimal.

markmeus

Mark Graham
Jun 9, 2007
Banbridge, Northern Ireland
Furthermore, I'd like to see photos of the interior of the car with the standard radio that it will actually come with, opposed to seeing a £1500 option in its place.

Thats certinly not a £1500 sat nav. Nowhere near as good as the MFD3. The one pictured there doesnt appear to be touch screen.

But i do hope the standard non satnav radio will be something like the RCD510
766890346.jpg

I've a funny feeling it wont though :cry:

Poverty

if they do a 211bhp engine.. then the cupras 240-250.... that a bit annoying lol, its creaping up to the cupra bhp. they should at least touch the cupras power up a but to say 255-265....

the cupra engine already kicks out around that stock though. It will probably just get a 10hp increase but will still be just as quick as the 240hp models. The new engine just brings a lovelier torque curve, better mpg and less emissions. And most important of all no cam wear issues!

robdf2

Yellow is the best
Feb 21, 2006
location , location
the cupra engine already kicks out around that stock though. It will probably just get a 10hp increase but will still be just as quick as the 240hp models. The new engine just brings a lovelier torque curve, better mpg and less emissions. And most important of all no cam wear issues!

wont be cam issues but guarnteed something else.
already read problems with new TT ,s

rllmuk

Apr 23, 2005
I'd imagine that is the standard radio - RCD310 I believe it's referred to. It's already on the way out in one of the skodas...

carlt69

Jan 6, 2006
Any ideas on pricing anyone?? I assume it will be slightly more expensive but hopefully not too much :)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise