Big brake Kit

Igor23

Growing old disgracefully
Dec 7, 2006
Loughborough
They would be cheaper......but not cheap!!

I priced them up and they are about £300+ for discs and £120+ for pads.
They should help lots around the Ring tho!!!! pardon the expression.

JBS Autodesigns have the Porsche brakes on their demo Leon. There is a thread on here about the car and some pics of thre brakes.

Err EBC do a set of slotted discs for the R32, 345mm, plus a set of Red Stuff pads comes to £302.93...

Tfsi_Mike

Aug 30, 2007
Doncaster / Germany (Army)
how much you willing to spend?

Im thinking RS4's but if you have loads spare I can show you some really nice stuff!

RS4BrakeKit.JPG

Was wanting to spend around £1500but depends what I see.

The rs4 are sex! They an easy fit? Need adapters or something?

Tommy, how much?

Last edited:

Poverty

Was wanting to spend around £1500but depends what I see.

The rs4 are sex! They an easy fit? Need adapters or something?

Tommy, how much?

you can get the RS4's for that budget. Should be a pretty simple fit also, a garage would charge around 100 to fit.

The brakes are designed to stop cars 1 and a half times the weight of a leon so they would be mega!

Mar 30, 2008
Edinburgh
has anyone tried Hi-Spec brakes before. i was thinking tarox 320mm 6pot, now swaying towards brembo 330mm 4pot. tarox are 2 piece disc therefore a little lighter, but more expensive. still not sure what to get. brembo's about £1250, tarox just over £1500. Can't make up my mind. could stretch to brembo328mm 2 piece 4 pots at just over £2k :shrug:

tommy-cupra

Jan 31, 2006
Prague, Czech republic
guys nobody here use the car like me, why do you want spent so much money for big break kits, you live in uk and tell me when did you last time used the car very hard???? you dont need them to drive around mc donalds.

If you are going to circle or racing with car, go for them, but if not, its just waisting money. Buy better disk and pads and thats enough :)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.