New alloys !!!!

bertrum

I like the wheels, saw some on ebay the other day actually :) good buy for the price too.

It looks REALLY high at the back... did you release the handbrake after bringing it down, because that would hold the back end up ;)

zippyprorider

Feeling the power!!!
Dec 26, 2005
where do you get the spax springs for £50 and are they realy that bad? (had some on my last car and thinking of them again!)

Andy

ibiza_dub

nice rims im new 2 this so please bare with me, i jst got new wheels for my ibiza 2 16 inch deep dish 4.5 inchs and stretched tyres .

Danneh

Looks pretty nice. Does need to be lowered a bit though mate.

What profile are the tyres?

Danneh

lol :p wouldnt say tbh on here .... theyre propper strict on text talk haha. some people had a go at me befor lol.

Been on many forums who hate 'txt spk'. But they generally allow tbh, and imo. :/

eh, as far as I'm aware, as long as the rest of your post isn't crap, it's accepted.

rocky2008

Buy Cheap Buy Twice!
Nov 16, 2008
North-east
Been on many forums who hate 'txt spk'. But they generally allow tbh, and imo. :/

eh, as far as I'm aware, as long as the rest of your post isn't crap, it's accepted.

theyre all different mate, was just saying anyways before some people start moanin about it, like i said tbf before and some people werent happy.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.