Aux in problems

Snowsurfer

Dec 23, 2008
Just tried today for the first time to connect my ipod to the aux on my Leon. Cant seem to make it work though. No idea if im doing something silly. By pressing the cd/aux button on the radio only seems to activate the cd option and if i remove the cd, pressing it even a few times only activates the message "No CD"

Im starting to think its broken ?

ianltd

Aug 31, 2008
Powys
Hi,

Try using the Star button on the left side of your steering whell, it sort of scrolls through FM, CD, Aux etc.

I just stop on Aux, plug in the iPod and away to go!

Got to admit, I've never selected Aux from the unit, but it should work like that I suppose anyway:blink:

Just a thought, hope this helps:D

Cheers,

Ian

Snowsurfer

Dec 23, 2008
The button on the wheel does not work either, and yes the radio button actually does say aux on it. Ive phoned my garage and they are having it back in to take a look at it.

Snowsurfer

Dec 23, 2008
Problem fixed the garage managed to fix it, re-coded the sterio. Managed to put a nice scratch around the aux input though where they must have tried to get the socket out. :(

ChrisMansell

Sep 4, 2008
there is a setting to turn the AUX option off, it was probably this. . .

if you press "prog" on the stereo, then press the bottom right hand button (to skip to the next set of options) it's the last one there . . AUX ON/OFF i think it says, just in case anyone else has this problem in the future.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.