Wheels online shop UK

13snc

13SoNotCool
Jan 8, 2008
Croatia
www.seatclubcroatia.com
Hi folks!

Sorry if posting in wrong place..

I've been looking for new wheels for my car... 18" and I noticed that you have some very good prices on few online UK stores...

So.. I'm looking something with black centre and polished lip...
something like Inovit DTM

Dtm-B-425x425.jpg

So theese are very cheap wheels in my opinion.. and I assume that they are heavy or something.. I don't know how good that brand is?
I also had my eyes on some Finichi and Kato wheels and they are also cheaper than here in Croatia...

2nd question; is this a good online shop for buying wheels, I saw a few very similar and are those prices are good?

http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/pr...UR/c_path/472_553_555/spd/18-wheels/pg/2.html

and can you recomend some other online wheel shop that can send to EU.. I work in Italy so there is no problem.. ...with good wheels/price ratio

thanx

Nutkin

Pop-a-Keg ya?
Aug 24, 2006
Schnaitsee
Hi folks!

Sorry if posting in wrong place..

I've been looking for new wheels for my car... 18" and I noticed that you have some very good prices on few online UK stores...

So.. I'm looking something with black centre and polished lip...
something like Inovit DTM

Dtm-B-425x425.jpg

So theese are very cheap wheels in my opinion.. and I assume that they are heavy or something.. I don't know how good that brand is?
I also had my eyes on some Finichi and Kato wheels and they are also cheaper than here in Croatia...

2nd question; is this a good online shop for buying wheels, I saw a few very similar and are those prices are good?

http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/pr...UR/c_path/472_553_555/spd/18-wheels/pg/2.html

and can you recomend some other online wheel shop that can send to EU.. I work in Italy so there is no problem.. ...with good wheels/price ratio

thanx

Ive been to car audio security loads of times, they are an amazing bunch of people and im sure if you phoen them they can happily sort you out your wheels :)

your search stops here mate give CAS a call and they WILL sort you out :)