Aimez's mk4 Tdi FR Ibiza

Aimez

nice! will hope to see the rear bumper
looking for 15 or 20mm spacers?
damn i really love them wheels, might have to look for a set now lol

ps. how much do you think wicked wheels will charge for just acid dipping and repainting? cos the paints coming off my new car!

No idea tbh you mean the car or the wheels? They only do wheels and only do powdercoating as I asked them if they could paint my mirrors but they couldn't. Looking for 20mmm spacers as Ash has them on his car and he has the same wheels as me so know how it will look.

@ craig barnley no not lowered at all need to do this but still unsure on what to buy that will make the ride not harsh as I find the ride harsh as it is!

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
oh no i know, i don't want my car acid dipped and painted lol, just the wheels lol, how much was it for 4 wheels? do they have a site or anything?

yeah 20mm would look real good on that, damn i really like them wheels *jealous face* lol

Craigbarnley

Oct 13, 2008
Cheltenham
I bought some off briskoda only paid 150 with tyres and they are mint the tyres are a 50 profile so getting some 40's to make them look low profile.

Aimez

Yeh they come 50 as standard mine were too so had to save up and shell out for 4 new tyres!

lol yeh I did not read your post properly course you meant wheels! :doh:They do have a website it is crap thou does them no justice they should have pics of their workshop and the ovens and Porche wheels they do! The website doesn't even say they have a Crawley branch only Guildford so I rang the main n.o and asked and they didn't know so I rang Guildford and the guy said yes they have a place in Crawley I'm sitting outside. I told them about their people I rang and website and they agreeded it's crap! dunno about uo north I@m sure someone on here can recommend you a place in your area.

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
lol no worries, well i'm finding prices everywhere, and as my uncle and aunt have just moved near there i'd ask price (so i can find there home, and go drop off the wheels lol)
was the price fair?
theres some place in birmingham someone on here told me, they gave me a quote of £200 for the 4 wheels, which ain't bad!

Aimez

Well I looked at a local place who charged £75 a corner!! Then tried spit and polish they wanted about the same but they are in Kent and collect deliver was a hassle. Then when I chatted to the bloke at Wicked wheels he asked who I looked at and their prices (to do better deal!) and then he showed me alot of these companies do not even do the work themselves they sublet it to them! In their workshop they had racks of wheels with 'Lepsons' 'Wheels R us' on them as they do the work. I think I posted the price a page back some one asked me but spit and polish had a good price but I could not be bothered with the hassle of taking them to a tyre garage in Brighton and them collecting I wanted to see examples of their work in the metal.

dannyboy89

aimez, your car looks wicked!!!
ive got a black 1.4 sx tdi and have been going for the same look as youve given yours, but ive decided i want to sell it now and get a cupra, however, i admire your work :)
ive got 17'' black powdercoated tsw volcanos on mine now but they looks pants compared to them vrs alloys
how much did you pay for your alloys?

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
wow - you've actually fitted all the bits I gave to you :D

The end result is stunning, good job :)

Just needs 20mm spacers and some KW coilovers!

Aimez

wow - you've actually fitted all the bits I gave to you :D

The end result is stunning, good job :)

Just needs 20mm spacers and some KW coilovers!

lol yeh I know I have a better paid job now! Not fitted the brakes thou they are still in the box in my garage!

Just had cambelt done so not been able to do much after paying for that!
Next I am not sure I keep changing my mind want a remap but am worried about the clutch so think I will get coilovers and rear ARB. Need to get the cupra & powerflex bushes fitted at the same time then get 4 wheel alinement all done but trying to find someone who can fit the coilovers for me. Anyone help!?;)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.