Revo Stage 2+ Test Cupra - Check!

Ben CTR

Still Part Of VAG
May 6, 2003
Open Road...
Visit site
Hi martyn. I read your message regarding stage 1 and stage 2 revo. I have already got stage 1 revoand a full turbo back miltek. What sort of bhp does the £50+VAT upgrade give? And also what would be recommended as a good intake and intercooler.

Cheers

I have got my ED30 going on the rollers tomorrow mate and that has Stage 2 with Milltek TBE and also has a ITG panel filter..
Will report back with the results.. (Got 320bhp & 362lb/ft with Stage 1 and Milltek TBE)

Ben CTR

Still Part Of VAG
May 6, 2003
Open Road...
Visit site
The stage 2 you mean.. Yeah, sort of. Bigger kick lower down and pulls a bit harder top end.. Only got the stage 2 map on, as I had the Milltek done with the stage 1 (if that makes any sense? lol).
Normally you get TBE and stage 2 at same time and notice the difference a lot more..

Al

Aug 29, 2005
You getting stage 2 + when all the bits are on then bud?

Last edited:

tommy-cupra

Jan 31, 2006
Prague, Czech republic
guys post your torque in NM please

I have 320 ps and 504 nm

mods: - full milltek system
- forge CAI
- forge DV with spacer
- p-torque remap stage 1

right now we installed S3 intercooler and I would like to order fuel pump, do you think that I should go for new remap ( I will have to send ECU to UK, nobody can make remap here in CZ )?

DanGB

Who need's a Diesel....
Feb 12, 2006
London
well i had a massive torque spike on the graph so im not sure if its totally accurate, but thats another story.

ares

Jun 28, 2008
Greece, Athens
I wanted to ask the guys from Revo an issue that it is unclear to me. I have my car (Leon 2 Cupra MY09) Revo'ed to stage2+ and I have a full Milltek exhaust 76.2mm, ATP intake, Forge DV and Autotech fuel pump. The settings are Boost 7, Timing 6, Fuel 9. When I step hard on the gas the DV blows constantly with short pauses while pressure builds up and when I release the gas there is a sound like surging coming from the turbo. I know that my DV operates as it should be (replaced the green spring with yellow btw) and under normal boost it blows as it should be. Is the surging normal with stage2+ ? The Greek Revo dealer says that this is not surging but I disagree. The noise (tsssrrrr - chirping) is similar to WRC cars. I am worried as I know that surging is bad for the turbo. I hope someone from Revo can clarify this.

Poverty

I wanted to ask the guys from Revo an issue that it is unclear to me. I have my car (Leon 2 Cupra MY09) Revo'ed to stage2+ and I have a full Milltek exhaust 76.2mm, ATP intake, Forge DV and Autotech fuel pump. The settings are Boost 7, Timing 6, Fuel 9. When I step hard on the gas the DV blows constantly with short pauses while pressure builds up and when I release the gas there is a sound like surging coming from the turbo. I know that my DV operates as it should be (replaced the green spring with yellow btw) and under normal boost it blows as it should be. Is the surging normal with stage2+ ? The Greek Revo dealer says that this is not surging but I disagree. The noise (tsssrrrr - chirping) is similar to WRC cars. I am worried as I know that surging is bad for the turbo. I hope someone from Revo can clarify this.

isnt that a desirable noise!:p

ares

Jun 28, 2008
Greece, Athens
It's a lovely sound I must admit :) but as desirable it may be, it can be disastrous - in the long run - for you turbo as well. It puts a lot of stress to the bearings as well as to the fins of the turbine.

Last edited:

Poverty

It's a lovely sound I must admit :) but as desirable it may be, it can be disastrous - in the long run - for you turbo as well. It puts a lot of stress to the bearings as well as to the fins of the turbine.

you should start a thread of your worries maybe in the jabba, jbs and revo secttions and see what they say!

leonGR

ProDriver
Dec 7, 2006
Athens, Greece
I am in Athens as well... Can you tell me where in Athens I can get the fuel pump for my Cupra? Thanks