What wheels you got on your MK4?

Aug 19, 2007
East Yorkshire
audi rs4 replicas

IMG_0457.JPG

edit: quite an old picture, a few things are different now :)

Yours are RS6 replicas bud.

matt l

Jan 28, 2008
wasnt sure :lol: when i was typing it haha. should really know tbh as it was all i was looking at on ebay for months and months lol.

boomhauwer

1.4 TDI Turbomotive :D
Feb 21, 2009
Belgium
question, how is the effect of 16" wheels with a 205 tyre on it, on the ecomotive?(performance,..)
or should i go 195?

Altech

Ibiza PD170
Oct 3, 2007
London
Altech I like what you have done with your car, especially the R32 style pipes. I would have debadged a long time ago tho, just my preference

Cheers LoDa, I keep meaning to de-badge the rear. I'll probably do it the next time I wash my car.

Vivid

These were on the car when i got it, cant remember off hand what ones they are.
Havnt seen anyone else with the same though :)

RachIbiza

Jeremy Kyle is my idol
Apr 3, 2008
Portsmouth
1679.jpg

These are mine in 17's! they are on the way as we speak then i can put some photos up with them and the 20mm spacers on asap! :)

Cupra_Jay

Orange Wheels FTW!!
Oct 25, 2006
Pub!!

JESUS!!!! How clean is your car!! :drool:

i thought i could get a decent shine on mine! what you been using????

These are the wheels i want for mine....but at £1400 without tyres i cant convince myself to get them!! plus i dont even know if they would fit my car!! :help:

Kerscher KCS
kcs.jpg

Have got a photoshop of them on my car and i REALLLLLLY like them!! Will try and find it

EDIT: Found it

ibiza1-1.jpg

Gooner_Mike

Teaching the kids
Jan 20, 2008
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
I still think that any VAG wheels will look the best on the Ibiza. (eg. RS4, RS6, Vrs, Leon etc etc.) They seem to have that "quality" look to them. Unless your going to spend money on BBS or Schmidts maybe! Maybe I'm biased though! ;)