Tall-Paul's yellow beeza- Leaving the VAG scene!

Altech

Ibiza PD170
Oct 3, 2007
London
Shame to hear your selling your beeza! Always liked you car. If I had some spare cash lying about i'd defo buy it off you n then sell mine!

A lot of car for the money :)

Tall-Paul

Previously ph2858 :D
Nov 12, 2006
Manchester and Preston
yep its a focus st....definately the best car ive owned yet! It handles really well and the engine makes such a nice noise, i want to go for a drive just talking about it! Will put some pics up soon :D

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
Nah - new Focus ST is great - borrowed an ST3 from a mate a while back and it is awesome! Remap to 270bhp odd

cap r 225

the need for speed!
Feb 24, 2008
nantwich
www.seatcupra.net
RS is better still. 310 standard I believe.

mk1 is 212bhp mate i think the mk2 is going to be 300bhp though, you can get the mk1 focus RS to 360 bhp no probs, just by remapping with intercooler manifold and decent exhaust. the RS is quicker round a track than the ST, I remember they tested it in FF when the ST first came out!

brad1

mk1 is 212bhp mate i think the mk2 is going to be 300bhp though, you can get the mk1 focus RS to 360 bhp no probs, just by remapping with intercooler manifold and decent exhaust. the RS is quicker round a track than the ST, I remember they tested it in FF when the ST first came out!

360 bhp on the standard turbo, believe it when i see it ;)

brad1

i so badly want your ibiza tall paul, i might put mine up for sale and see if i can sell mine then i will have yours :)

Tall-Paul

Previously ph2858 :D
Nov 12, 2006
Manchester and Preston
Thanks for the nice comments guys :D I went out in the beeza before to sort out the mot and it's a truley awesome car! I forgot how savage the power delivery is......but does spin up a bit too much for my liking. The focus can be remapped to 285 or 300 with intercooler....so when ive done that it'lll definately out do the beeza. It handles really well to :p

Will prob pop along to the vw festival at the pod............oh and the bezzas sold, my mates bought it :D

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.