spacers and bolt size

james walker

cooling is the key people
May 24, 2007
retford notts
after a set of spacers also, whats the best width to go for rears only?

need a set that comes with longer bolts rather than hubcentric...

advice needed guys?/

Willie

LCR Track car
Aug 6, 2004
Sunny Scotland
James I was corrected on this aswell, hubcentric just means its centered on the hub. Not bolted to the hub like you and I had thought.
I plan to try the 10mm spacers which will give you a 20mm wider rear stance without arch clashes

Willie

LCR Track car
Aug 6, 2004
Sunny Scotland
20mm the best width then you reckon...

sounds good, which are you going for?

leaving the fronts as they are?
I'm planning on buying light weight alloys for the track so will see how these sit before buying anything. I would say the wider the track the better but it fully depands on how the car is set up, how you drive and how you like the car to feel. Thats why I'm waiting till everything else is sorted first and see how it all feels on the track before I do anything like this.

james walker

cooling is the key people
May 24, 2007
retford notts
15mm each side? so 30mm per axle?

these the delta mics ones, they come with longet wheel bolts? do they do bolts for aftermarket wheels also

Nev_LCR

Gone... but not forgoten
May 16, 2007
Ipswich, Suffolk
ye 15mm each side and yes they come with longer bolts,

have a google for them mate, there are a few sites sell them, there main site has more mopeds and quads on there, no prices though,

willie i agree, i have just seen most go for the 15mm each side, will try them if not ill get some 10mm light wieghts.

Willie

LCR Track car
Aug 6, 2004
Sunny Scotland
ye 15mm each side and yes they come with longer bolts,

have a google for them mate, there are a few sites sell them, there main site has more mopeds and quads on there, no prices though,

willie i agree, i have just seen most go for the 15mm each side, will try them if not ill get some 10mm light wieghts.
Yup 15mm seems popular and should work fine. Were obviously very similar in our approach to things, try when people recommend but make up our own minds about there performance/suitability.
I want as little rotational mass as possible on the front, not worth fitting light weight 2 piece discs and alloys then adding a big lump of steel to give me a 10mm wider stance. Jurys out for me on the front, rear will be tried at some point. Let us know how you get on with these Nev