Finally got an Inferi Black Cupra

QuietQuackers

Feb 14, 2007
Cheshire
Picked up my new Inferi Cupra this afternoon from Irfan and Tyrone at M1 Autos, fantastic deal, really friendly and the best salespeople I've dealt with. Well worth the 160 mile trek to get there!

Could not stop smiling on the journey home, quite a step up from an Ibiza 1.4! Love the MFD3, thought the stereo wasn't too bad either and the xenons are like flipping lightning bolts from the sky when you flash someone!

Awesome brakes, very stable at speed and a doddle to drive.

Now, how long before I want a remap?

QuietQuackers

Feb 14, 2007
Cheshire
I've got sore cheeks from smiling so much!
The seed was planted about a day after I realised I wanted a Cupra!

Need to save some cash first though.

The drive into work is so much easier now, I'm looking for a reason to get out there and drive it again

Neel-Cupra

MK2 Leon Cupra 2.0T FSI
Jul 28, 2005
Welcome to the cupra clang mate, ive had mine two months now and loving every minute of it :D got a full milltek going on next week with eibach sportline springs .. how much u pay for a new one if you don't mind me asking?

QuietQuackers

Feb 14, 2007
Cheshire
As Irfan said, I got the best deal in the world. FACT! :D

If I had the cash to spare I'd REVO it now! Then Milltek, then fuel pump, then stage 2+ it's a never ending pit for money

Had a shed load of parking attendants around it today, no doubt looking for a reason to ticket it! :ban:

RobH

Nov 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Hi think i lasted about 3 weeks before revo came along. i also came from a 1.4 but a corsa and the difference is huge soooooooooooooo much power.:)

MUFFIN

ready 2 return ;o)
Dec 3, 2006
North of Penzance
I lasted nine months, the best way I feel...

1. Enjoy the standard Cupra as it is in itself Awesome.
2. Modify (revo etc) and start to feel like you rule the world!!!!

;)

adamj

I lasted about about 9 months as well with the standard car. Must say that REVO is well worth it!

alx_chung

Dark Lord of the Torque
Sep 11, 2006
In front of a PC....
As Irfan said, I got the best deal in the world. FACT! :D

If I had the cash to spare I'd REVO it now! Then Milltek, then fuel pump, then stage 2+ it's a never ending pit for money

Had a shed load of parking attendants around it today, no doubt looking for a reason to ticket it! :ban:

I would actually get the Milltek TBE, fuel pump and then go straight to stage 2+ You save a bit of money that way ;)
Alex

Ni Cupra

Inferi black cupra
May 23, 2007
nice one, health to drive. i would give you about a week until your wanting more power!

also add a dbilas intake to your list of mods. few guys on here have one's fitted and give nothing but good reports about them.

Mar 30, 2008
Edinburgh
Yeah as alx_chung has just said. Get the hardware first then get a custom map. If you bet it mapped first then upgrade hardware, you'll need to get it mapped again to get the full benefit of the upgrades.

QuietQuackers

Feb 14, 2007
Cheshire
I'm liking the idea of a Milltek TBE, nothing much wrong with the standard system, so that could wait a bit.
Any idea how much a Dbilas intake costs and is it possible to run the car with the HPFP before getting it mapped?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise