Loving my new LCR!

xxNickyxx

Mar 22, 2008
Nairn, near Inverness
I remember the drive home after picking mine up, 4 hour drive home and was still smiling when I got home!

Nice choice of car, you'll be smiling for a long time yet!

Rarpuc

Jun 28, 2008
west of scotland
Ive had mine 10 months,its still totally standard(apart from upper strut brace and panel filter) and i still love every journey in it! I also have those mats,they suit the cars interior perfectly!

Mar 29, 2007
Berkshire
Had mine standard for two years before getting the remap and it really does feel like when you first got the car again. Looking forward to a long drive up to the lakes this Easter now!

kegger

Aug 4, 2008
Bedfordshire
Had mine a week before I got it remapped... then it rained all day:( Then I went away for 2 weeks... I've never looked forward to coming home from holiday (sorry honeymoon) more!!!:cartman:

DAN T

ten months into now 15k done just a K+N panel plus a split R valve and i love it . i can T wait for the holiday in greece or romania to drive there:p .
i love my LCR :D

marctbates

Enjoy!! I'm on my second LCR now, I just couldn't keep away. First one was Luna gray, now I have my black magic, forever cleaning it though! :eek:) just installed a set of 6k HID's from HIDS4U.:D

Benji

Dec 29, 2008
Cambs
This post makes me look forward to the day but also makes me realise how long i have to wait. Just another £4K to go! :(

iainbig

how much would you e talking for a lcr and whats the insurance like?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.