Over a month with Bluefin

sdownie1

Jul 23, 2008
scotland
Hi all been running Bluefin now for over a month with no problems at all no DPF lights even though i do short journeys at the moment.I have found that the millers additive seems to help but i used this post Bluefin. I have had two DPF lighs in 8 months but none since millers and none since Bluefin, so if your at the will i, or will i not stage i would go for it its a totaly different drive :).

fl1nty360

Have you tried removing the map and putting your original map back on the car? if so any problems...i am really playing with the idea of this but want to know if anyone running this mod has had issues swapping the maps back?

DaveysFR

May 28, 2008
Northern Ireland: Limavady
F1inty,

I have done this several times and have had no issues. It only takes 10 minutes to remove and put back to standard. Some difference without it, the car feels like its got no turbo any more lol :lol:

fl1nty360

Hi DaveysFR...thanks for the reply, pretty sure i know what i will be doing soon...:D

Aug 11, 2008
Liverpool
Have you tried removing the map and putting your original map back on the car? if so any problems...i am really playing with the idea of this but want to know if anyone running this mod has had issues swapping the maps back?

Same as Davey.. Have done it several times without issue! :) Get buying!

Eriedor

Feb 2, 2009
good stuff!

Is there any discounts out there for bluefin?

I'm ready to purchase!! :D

fl1nty360

Just ordered online with JKM, and already been shipped....cant wait :D

Eriedor

Feb 2, 2009
Just ordered online with JKM, and already been shipped....cant wait :D

Thanks for the pm dude.

They list two units for the leon fr, both state "Not for use on CAWB, CBFA or CCTA engine codes as per the YR 2008 TSI engine."

I have a MY08 leon fr tfsi - does this affect me?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.