mk2 ibizas on 18s?

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
Hawick, Scottish Borders, Scotland
I think it's gonna spoil your car.... motorsport rims won't go with what you have already done and going to do!

If you want it "more practical" then raise it up.... you will need to if you fit 17's anyway or get your archs sorted to run 17s with your drop! Stu's cordy looks good on 17s because it's a bigger car than the Ibiza!

STOP THINKING 17's NOW [:@]:censored:[:@]
:ban:

p.s. I am messing around but I think it looks mint as it is and 17's will spoil it

Yep you will have to lift it to fit 17's. Ive put a set of 16" Oz's on mine with a 60mm drop at the front and Im getting slight rubbing on the arch-liner. Maybe the fact I'm running a 205 wide tyre.

Chrisdaman

1 gearbox dead, any more?
Mar 21, 2007
Kingston
www.flickr.com
I think it's gonna spoil your car.... motorsport rims won't go with what you have already done and going to do!

If you want it "more practical" then raise it up.... you will need to if you fit 17's anyway or get your archs sorted to run 17s with your drop! Stu's cordy looks good on 17s because it's a bigger car than the Ibiza!

STOP THINKING 17's NOW [:@]:censored:[:@]
:ban:
p.s. I am messing around but I think it looks mint as it is and 17's will spoil it

i'm now going a different way with the car now davey :) cos i'm buying a golf on friday as a pimp daily

ibizas going to be a street sleeper, the purple bonnet is going back on

Dave_R

Save a Sheep...Buy Brembo
Sep 20, 2004
South Wales
street sleeper sitting on 17's, gettin some steelies instead and u goin for a different look?... i think that speed bump damaged ur head as well as your sump! :)

Sayin that 17's look crap on Ibiza's, I've just remember roly's and that looks mint.

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
Just funny that you're doing this when you used to be so pround that you were the lowest lol
Can you not keep it how it is and just raise the coilies a bit, or run the mk3's again?
G60 steels and standard ride height for that sleeper look ;)

Ollie

M4TTYF

V.A.G. for life
May 28, 2008
hadfield glossop
ive got 17s on my 1.4 and it looks ok would have preffered smaller but they were at the right price to be totally honest if chris wants to put 17s on his car let him after all its up to him how the car looks but i will say this on the day i fitted my wheels the o/s/r shot into the arch and damaged the tyre because my suspention collapsed on it now i think that was the car telling me i was a bit of an idiot fitting that size but on a plus note at least i can corner quicker than ever. chris go with your heart mate just dont post a thread up after saying ive knackered it

yeah get some 17"s on it!

I sometimes look at mine and think how 18"s might fill the arches more :)

main.php

And to think if my orange one was still here it would have been on 19"s ;)

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
Hawick, Scottish Borders, Scotland
yeah get some 17"s on it!

I sometimes look at mine and think how 18"s might fill the arches more :)

main.php

And to think if my orange one was still here it would have been on 19"s ;)

I so love that car :drool:. Wish mines looked that good. :(

I have to say I like the 17's on that, but I dont know if its because of the motor sport style.

Sell the car, re-buy your old corsa and run 22's

That is all

Ollie

:banned: :headhurt: :shrug: