Red Rum's Fr Tdi - lower

Red Rum

Using "the fuel of Satan"
Jun 29, 2007
Durham
Well, to cut a long story short, the ibiza has now gone. I lost my job and could no longer afford the payment so seat came and took it. So it may soon be coming to a auction near you at a dirt cheap price;)

Last pic before it went

DSC_0002-1.jpg

And the new 1.9 diesel run around ( for the time being )

DSC_0188-2.jpg

Red Rum

Jun 29, 2007
Durham
Yeah, i am fairly gutted like. Hopefully things will pick up and ill be back with a LCR in the not too distant future:D;)

Red Rum

Jun 29, 2007
Durham
Oh my god this if awful news! Sorry to hear this you must be gutted what about the mods did they take them or did you have to put it back to standard?

Nah, they just took the lot as it was. Hopefully, if the right buyer is there at the auction that its going to, it will fetch more than it would standard.

dfullb

Apr 7, 2009
Calipers always have to be red for me :D, I painted the calipers yellow on my Lotus Super Seven & they were a b!tch to keep clean & soon went V grubby looking ..

V Nice Motor all the same :thumbup:

Dean

Red Rum

Jun 29, 2007
Durham
It would be nice to see it on here again, even though it wouldnt be mine anymore. Ill be back with another Seat shortly;)

diss_50

MK4 IBIZA CUPRA
Aug 21, 2007
Holy ****! Firsty I feel for you losing your job. Maybe its the best thing to get you back on your feet. Hopefully you have found new employment. As 130 TDI says It was one of the best MK4's on the forum.

;)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members