Fabia vRS estate

honeyman

Pirates
Oct 20, 2004
Northampton
Would that have been in Costco?

The green mk2 that may have been there is my old one, black one is a converted driver belonging to my mate and there is usually a white one withhalf a bbs bodykit on it, propper old knacker.

It was there was a oak green 3dr next to yours i think, and a bit down from there a green 5dr gti. :D

Riko

MURDER WAGON
Jun 10, 2007
Milton Keynes
You parked next to me outside Halfords today! I scoped you as I was walking inside, looks soo good in the flesh I would've said hi but didn't want to impose!? Was guna get a pic when I came out but you'd gone by then...

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
Awesome looking vRS estate!! :)

Are the xenons factory ones or aftermarket? Look different tis all...

NotPotter

I swear I have seen this about, I don't live too far from Bozeat. Just out of interest what did you do insurance wise, Fabia and declare mods (or rather send insurance company essay :p )

techie

Skoda Techie
Mar 22, 2003
Worcs
Simon (Baker21) gave me a re detailing last night after a slight misshap involving and off road excursion and a large bush.

snowfoam.jpg

detailed.jpg

Got the photographer from Golf+ mag coming to the Unit on Friday next week as its being featured :)

m_maybury

im after a vrs style rear bumper for my fabia estate where did you source yours from?? read the whole thread but just says from chech... cheers matt

Mully

Fezza 1.4 At the moment!
Apr 22, 2008
North East England
My word! This end product has taking me by suprise. I absolutly Love It. Top Top work, looks so understated and subtle with the power to boot. Congratulations:D

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.