Small Shopping list

Big_A_Cupra20vt

Jan 4, 2007
margate
ok im hoping someone can help me out/ point me in the right direction ect ect i have a few parts that need replacing on my 2001 cupra20vt y reg :D i really really really dont wanna buy stuff from stealers, but happy to buy from websites (if reccommended) and from you guys if possible. ive looked around scrap yards but no cupras about nr me.

anyway here is small list

interior door handle (chrome) drivers side, uk so right hand side.

electric window switches again drivers side switches but both needed as the circuit boards are ****ed and also those stupid little metal contact disks are mostly split so not working, im sure everything else with windows are fine i.e electrics = no problems.

and a recirc valve i have shitty plastic bosch as standars but it chatters so i assume its broken, if there is another that is better then please advise. <<<<edit this 1 is sorted

well thats it for now but im sure something else will break soon :D

thankyou in advance people look forward to the replys :help:

oh and if anyone has a set of original seat alloys hanging around i would be interested as i want to get rid of my huge wide low and very noisy rims :D

Last edited:

cuprachrissy

i have looked into my crysttal ball and i have found where you can get ALL of these products........
STEALERS!

Big_A_Cupra20vt

Jan 4, 2007
margate
"i really really really dont wanna buy stuff from stealers" <<<<from original post>>>>>

^^i know i have the same crystal ball but it also tole me why give stealers your money when there are more deserving people that will appreciate my money and not try to pull my pants down over the price.

Last edited:

cupra drew

full leather of course
May 28, 2008
cheshire/winsford
when i bought my cupra about 2 years ago my inside door handle was broke it had been pieced together using a strip of metal either side to hold the 2 pieces together with screws going through it proper bodge lol so i just bought a full door card of ebay

ebo007

Jul 15, 2008
Dundee, Scotland
The chrome handle cost me £35 quid from the steelers and the window switches are only £13 again from the steelers. So its not too bad IMO.
If you dont want to pay that try e-bay for someone breaking them up and see if u can get the bits from there. I got a handle surround thing for only £10:D

Big_A_Cupra20vt

Jan 4, 2007
margate
its not so much not wanting to pay the money its more that i hate to give main dealers my money [:@]

but i think it might be the only option this time.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.