3" downpipe options

Richie-LCR

Jan 25, 2009
ayrshire
Hi

what options are there for the lcr in the downpipe department? im after a 3" so i can go stage two but i don't really want to go decat or pay the price for a milltek one

so what other options do i have or will i just need to pay the price and get a milltek? i've got a milltek cat back if it makes any difference

cheers
Richie

Jonny

slightly insane monkey
Jul 5, 2005
South Wales
Piper RS downpipe & cat (ceramic coated) >>

Piper.jpg

Blueflame full system >>

BLUEFLAME.jpg

Last edited:

Richie-LCR

Jan 25, 2009
ayrshire
cheers mate! i just noticed that the milltek is only the cat and not the downpipe lol

that ceramic coated piper one looks good, i'll go and have a look on their site

Faisal

UK's 1st Liquid Yello LCR
May 27, 2008
Most likely at work
or go to a custom exhaust garage and get the downpipe done and the high flow cat done seperately and for cheaper.

iv got the milltech catback system and i just went to an exhaust garage to get the rest done.works fine for me.

seen that you live in ayrshire. just go to RMS exhausts in prestwick, £120 odd for the cat, £150 odd for the downpipe (including fitting)

Richie-LCR

Jan 25, 2009
ayrshire
or go to a custom exhaust garage and get the downpipe done and the high flow cat done seperately and for cheaper.

iv got the milltech catback system and i just went to an exhaust garage to get the rest done.works fine for me.

seen that you live in ayrshire. just go to RMS exhausts in prestwick, £120 odd for the cat, £150 odd for the downpipe (including fitting)

hmm even after what i said in the other topic that sounds tempting tbh might give them a phone for a quote

jwfcms

Sep 14, 2008
UK Yorkshire
i got a full blueflame system for £ 400 and then got a sport cat fabricated into the decat pipe. keep your eye on the for sale section. 3" pipework all through the system and makes a massive difference, fitment is as good if not better than OE.

rsmith

Robbie
Apr 28, 2004
Tipperary, Ireland
I got the Blueflame cat back, Great value at around £400, made a good difference to the sound and look of the car, definitely would recommend them.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.