Posting problems in General Off Topic.

Viking

Insurance co's are crap.
May 19, 2007
Near Richmond, North Yorks
Can't post a new thread, getting: -

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4194304 bytes) in /var/www/web1/web/forums/includes/functions_search.php on line 196

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Yep noticed the same problem myself this morning, unfortunately Marts is away this weekend so I can't do much about it at the moment.

Seems to be a memory limit issue, seen it before. Marts had to reinstall some of the backend services the other day due to a problem, so it's undoubtedly cause and effect of that action.

We'll do what we can otherwise it will have to wait until Marts is back, hopefully in the short term the server stays up. :p

lunalupi

...is not a bloke!
Jul 29, 2006
Wiltshire
I got the following message when I tried to read a thread this morning - probably related?

Code:
<br />
<b>Fatal error</b>:  Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4194304 bytes) in <b>/var/www/web1/web/forums/includes/functions_search.php</b> on line <b>196</b><br />

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Yep same issue, I'll inform Marts about it. It's probably just a setting that's been overlooked when he had to reinstall the system software.

We'll have to make do for the time being.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.