DaNnY_LaD's IHI'd Cupra ( End Of a Eara 08/11/2009)

jamiebennett81

yeah k03 hybrid is defo happening for sure.bt is a no go due the pay cut ive had to take.

I thought you said I was mad for doing it and the gt2x was much better? if it is so much better and your car was flying, why would you be going backwards and getting a k03s hybrid?

jamiebennett81

you need to update your siggy mate,

from - ***My Ibiza Cupra Gt2x Hybrid Build***

to - ***My Ibiza Cupra which turbo do i want next Build***

:roflmao:

hahahahaha

I get that feeling also Ian....one second its "My TDO5 engine build" and then the next its "I'm sticking with my gt2x" and then "Its back to a k03s hybrid"

Danny, if you have just got an unfortunate pay cut, why not just stick with the gt2x if it's so great:rolleyes:...save the money and dont waste it on a hybrid k03s and put that towards your engine build which you was doing?

even if you make your money back from the sale of your gt2x, it's alot of faffing about

I am doing it because of all the issues as you know, but for yours it was apparently working fine.....so why not be patient and carry on building the engine, ready for a big turbo next year, in which hopefully you will be back on the right salary:)

cupramillo

The "Red Baron"
Feb 24, 2008
South London
Yeh, seems like alot of hassle to go through to go to a smaller turbo. Stick with what you got, youve put the effort in, rebuild the engine, happy days

jamiebennett81

Whys it odd??

I just want a Better spooling turbo...Wish id kept my K03s stage 2 tbh theres nothing wrong the the Gt2x but im going with the hybrid....

so after slating me for going back to a k03s.....you are now doing the same for a better "spooling" turbo which is what I have been saying all along

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
So it was laggy then?

no far from it benny....Just i loved the way my k03s was it was in a way perfect....So this is a Compremise

Tony: Yeah i slated you as i was taking the piss i rate my Gt2x if you want that High up in the rpm boost....Full boost on mine is a 3740rpm and holds 1.5bar to 6.2krpm so it defo goes well Just want something that spools better that is all...

The power has nothing todo with it...

HTC

Sep 2, 2004
I have no idea if my manifold is a tig art item or was produced in house at JBS. I suspect it is the latter as it's the second design style they fitted. The first type was more of a log type.

To this day I've had absolutely zero problems with the manifold and downpipe. I run gaskets too (which some people advise against. I've run it at silly boost at times and nothing is blowing. The VF34 itself is coming off at some point as the compressor blades are making a funky sound, but the hardware package I have has, to date, been faultless.

Jun 1, 2007
I have no idea if my manifold is a tig art item or was produced in house at JBS. I suspect it is the latter as it's the second design style they fitted. The first type was more of a log type.

To this day I've had absolutely zero problems with the manifold and downpipe. I run gaskets too (which some people advise against. I've run it at silly boost at times and nothing is blowing. The VF34 itself is coming off at some point as the compressor blades are making a funky sound, but the hardware package I have has, to date, been faultless.

no jbs mani is made in house

JBS Sales

The manifolds that we currently have out there are all Tig-Art built manifolds,many were built here in the UK at JBS and some were built out of the country.

HTC - you have a JBS designed Tig-Art built manifold.

All of the new manifolds have been tweaked on the design side and are also being built using smaller bore runners as well as being fully backpurged - all information can be found here http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=214325

Leigh

Jun 1, 2007
The manifolds that we currently have out there are all Tig-Art built manifolds,many were built here in the UK at JBS and some were built out of the country.

HTC - you have a JBS designed Tig-Art built manifold.

All of the new manifolds have been tweaked on the design side and are also being built using smaller bore runners as well as being fully backpurged - all information can be found here http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=214325

Leigh

so the new manifolds your selling are not made off site in a town same as my user name :think:

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.