DaNnY_LaD's IHI'd Cupra ( End Of a Eara 08/11/2009)

jamiebennett81

for the manifolds built out of the country, which country are these built in?

JBS Sales

so the new manifolds your selling are not made off site in a town same as my user name :think:

As im sure you can understand,im not prepared to give out that information.

A number of the manifolds are being made by a sub-contracted company as we have a small back-log to get through

Leigh

for the manifolds built out of the country, which country are these built in?

The Tig-Art manifolds that were not built in the UK were built in Israel at Tig-Art.

Leigh

jamiebennett81

As im sure you can understand,im not prepared to give out that information.

A number of the manifolds are being made by a sub-contracted company as we have a small back-log to get through

Leigh

The Tig-Art manifolds that were not built in the UK were built in Israel at Tig-Art.

Leigh

sorry I meant, where are the new manifolds being built?

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
luck of the draw on tig-art ones it seems.
fundermentally flawed fabrication technique compared to others.
Costly for reseller to have to pick up the tab if manufacturer does'nt want to know.
:no:

jamiebennett81

I think you should keep the yellow mate, and go for something like some Oz Super Leggera's in anthracite or black, Carbon fibre bonnet and a gloss black roof to match the wheels

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
I think you should keep the yellow mate, and go for something like some Oz Super Leggera's in anthracite or black, Carbon fibre bonnet and a gloss black roof to match the wheels

Yeah chatting to my mate now over a brew and the amount of work invold for him to change the colour from yellow to a dark colour is unreall...As ther both either end of the colour skale lol....

Said he'd paint it all for £500 Inside and out and any dents ect he'l remove...Which aint bad...

suppose il offer him a Rich T biscuit now :D

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.