Space Saver Wheel

robertb24

Mar 17, 2004
North West
I ended up getting just the wheel from the Seat dealer for £50.16 and then managed to get a new tyre for about £20. Kwik fit then fitted it for £5. Cheaper then buying the whole lot new which is £143 with tyre.
Rob

jon-tfsi

Mar 29, 2008
i still have the solution to your problem-right now its in my garage waiting for a new home in exchange for 50 big ones-as name suggests im in newcastle

twnewcastle have you still got that spacesaver up for grabs? Im only about 50 miles away so could pick it up if its still for sale

twnewcastle

Jan 18, 2009
hi-yes i still have the spacesaver-off an altea 1.9tdi,never been used immaculate condition,yours for £50....i believe dealers are now asking over 150
i live in the heaton area of newcastle

jon-tfsi

Mar 29, 2008
Do you know if this wheel will fit over a set of cupra brakes? as far as i know there is only 1 type of 18" space saver. Would just like to be sure it will fit thats all. I have the 16" space saver already but since upgrading the brakes to 2008 S3 ones which are the same as the Cupra, I cant use the space saver any more:(

mr-crowman

Thanks guys! picked one up on ebay with jack and foam insert 10miles from where i work for £30 and didn't have to pay for postage! what a stroke of luck.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.