Cupra has gone..

cus

... Vag only!
Feb 8, 2004
Middlesbrough
www.nemm.co.uk
Well! sold the Cupra today to a lad on the Shetland Islands...

its a really sad day because i loved that car so much but just couldn't afford it.
it was on 142k when i sold it, and still ran nice!

part exchanged it for a 106 quiksilver with a vtr engine. i wanted something a bit cheaper to run. and a bit more fun on twisty roads.
already noticed that its a lot better on petrol, which is a good sign!

i basically just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has helped me since buying the cupra in october 07. always got a quick answer :)

so thanks everyone! and i'll be sticking around here because to be honest, its easily the best forum i'm a member of.

i will be back in a cupra when funds allow. but for now, i'll enjoy the nippy handling of the 106.

take care everyone! :)

Marcus

Myki da Pyki

Jul 15, 2007
Bristol
www.facebook.com
Mate im totally gutted for you, cant imagine having to sell up a pride an joy cos of money.

Shame you went to a frenchy tho an not a jap lol.

Stick around tho mate, good bunch of lads these lot

cus

... Vag only!
Feb 8, 2004
Middlesbrough
www.nemm.co.uk
it is a super drive to be honest. had it off the clock on the way back from scotland, avoiding the speed cameras lol.
feels very stable at speed, and once you come to a corner, its in a class of its own!
only mods to do are HIDs and aero wipers. then possibly a new induction kit.
its got uprated shafts, gti brakes/interior. back seats are out and already rear wiper has been removed haha!
its definately growing on me.. but its no cupra!

Dodson

Extreme Blue
Feb 9, 2005
Redcar
Sorry to hear mate, just as i got mine aswell...it was me waving to you in marske high street last week in the blue Ibiza :)

cuprachrissy

pissed mate, no worrys youll have loads of cornering fun in the 106, loved the gti :(

sparkie1984

sparky
Aug 17, 2008
gutted for ya mate, at least you dont have to drive around in a 1.2 corsa with 4 gears like my misses :D

cus

... Vag only!
Feb 8, 2004
Middlesbrough
www.nemm.co.uk
Sorry to hear mate, just as i got mine aswell...it was me waving to you in marske high street last week in the blue Ibiza :)

haha i cant even remember that mate.. but if you see someone in a 02VRZ plate pug 106, flash ya lights! will be nice to be recognised by the Ibiza crew still lol

oh and dodson, i'm guessing your the guy who was part of the whole VR6/Lupo/Ibiza 3 way trade!?

acidstrato

My Fast says shut up!
Dec 9, 2004
Newport, South Wales
mines gone too finally, unlike you i'm happy to see mine gone for ever!

in the last 8 months i had plenty of issues and it still needed a new cv and wheelbearing, 2 rear tyres and tax at the end of the month. Just drove my new car home and i love it. much better made, alot quicker as standard, better condition inside and out and ofcourse...gotta love vtec ;)

cus

... Vag only!
Feb 8, 2004
Middlesbrough
www.nemm.co.uk
once i get it cleaned tomorrow night, i'll get some pics up :D lake district at the weekend, so will definately get some pics then! i have got to say that its easily the best handling car i've ever owned! now i'm looking at 888's for her :p

Deleted member 39269

Good to see your enjoying mate.... was a nippy little car for what it is!

Love the cupra completely different to drive than the pug!

Last edited by a moderator:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.