tinting question

kegger

Aug 4, 2008
Bedfordshire
Definitely not worth the hassle mate... It's not like it's massive expense to get someone else to do it, and you'll never get the finish perfect without the right kit. I've tried more times than I care to remember and always end up getting someone else to sort it out!:whistle:

Viking

Insurance co's are crap.
May 19, 2007
Near Richmond, North Yorks
I paid neck end of £500 for Pentagon Supaglass on all side windows, and tints on the rears and back of the Bora. I could've done a better job with one hand and a plastering float. Professional tinting is a little different to paying a professional to tint your car. It cost me good money to put right the damage they did to the trim, and the actual tint job was dismal aswell. Dirt under the film, bubbles all round the rear windscreen, scratches on the face of the film where it was bonded to the glass.

If you're going to have tinting done, take a look at their workmanship before you let them lose on the car, and check the work before handing over any money.

AdamRoutley

Use The Force!!
Feb 22, 2007
Walsall
www.myspace.com
chris286 - i think its only about a 30% tint on the rears..theyre not very dark at all..the first picture make em look almost limo tinted

richellis - i had mine done at a place in wolves..only cost £150 (150 for a five door, so you could have all done for the same price, i just chose not to)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.