Votes: 92 39.0%
  • Chrome surround - debadged

Votes: 26 11.0%
  • Black surround - debadged

Votes: 118 50.0%

• Total voters
Nov 25, 2007
Derby
I've been quoted 220-230bhp and 370ft/lb. Happy days! :D Same as Sparky really. But I have a better intercooler. ;)

sound sparky only has a standered side mount as iv got his old one been up a few time and stripped some more bits of it just waitin to remove his door cards as there mine :D

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
not been on in a while mate, glad its all worked out well, should see some good results at the end of it and then all of the previous agvro should be worth it

cheers

Yer hopefully! Shame it took all this time to get there! It must be nearly 1/4 year since I first went to get it done now! Ah well, should be good.

sound sparky only has a standered side mount as iv got his old one been up a few time and stripped some more bits of it just waitin to remove his door cards as there mine :D

Yer! Dont get why he's had his car off road for so long but sounds like it's coming back to life soon! ;)

Nov 25, 2007
Derby
yer its gettin there i removed his turbo pipe which he split and tom. removed the egr hes waitin for the pipes to come back he tuck me out with a massive boost leak and my old side mount and it was very fast very loud aswel

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
yer its gettin there i removed his turbo pipe which he split and tom. removed the egr hes waitin for the pipes to come back he tuck me out with a massive boost leak and my old side mount and it was very fast very loud aswel

Can he do nothing? :lol: I've got an EGR removal pipe that I'll be fitting when the turbo gets fitted. :)

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
I think I've decided that I'm going to go for new brake calipers. Those TT ones I've got aren't ceased or anything, but I'd rather just have some brand new ones for peace of mind. I'm probably about to waste quite a bit of money by buying new ones, but I'd be happier at the end of the day.

I going to keep the carriers and get those shot blasted right back, then re-paint them up. I just feel I'm not doing the job properly and want to have it exactly as I want....

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Would look very cool mate. I'm sure you it would be fine with some ver small spacers on the front mate. I know some of the leon boy's run spacers on the front to get clearence on the brembo's.

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
Would look very cool mate. I'm sure you it would be fine with some ver small spacers on the front mate. I know some of the leon boy's run spacers on the front to get clearence on the brembo's.

Do you know how the 4 pots attach to the car? Do they use the same carriers as the standard 288mm calipers or are they mounted brackets? And if so, how hard would it be to change it all over?

Damoegan

Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Do you know how the 4 pots attach to the car? Do they use the same carriers as the standard 288mm calipers or are they mounted brackets? And if so, how hard would it be to change it all over?

Aint took that much notice if I'm honest, Ash. All I can remember is that its a 18mm spanner to remove the two bolts :shrug: sorry mate.

Damoegan

Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Not the best pics but looks like they just bolt to the hub

CIMG0095-1.jpg

CIMG0094.jpg

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.