first mod done air box

glenryck

e mail add not working

mr ben the e mail link that was on your message didnt work pm me your e mail and i will send air box pics to ya. I tryed photo bucket but i cant find the link to send them to cupra net ?????:confused:

mr_cool

Oct 5, 2008
Scotland
mr ben the e mail link that was on your message didnt work pm me your e mail and i will send air box pics to ya. I tryed photo bucket but i cant find the link to send them to cupra net ?????:confused:

OK just follow this.

1. go to http://www.imageshack.us
2. where it says browse click the button and select your photo
3. click start upload and wait a second or so
4. You will see a address in a yellow box with "Direct link to image" next to it - select this address and copy it
5. Make a post here and paste it in

Repeat for the next photo if you have more than one.

Simple as.

Last edited:
et voila

phonecammikestagdo0509141.jpg

phonecammikestagdo0509142.jpg

phonecammikestagdo0509143.jpg

phonecammikestagdo0509144.jpg

phonecammikestagdo0509145.jpg

glenryck

The pipe around the intercooler is 56 mm it is very tight, i had to drill up from the front vallance throgh to the intercooler with a 75 mm hole cutter, and then with an extention bar a 60mm hole cutter up behind the head light be very carefull off the intercooler not to catch it when drilling. The 75 mm hole underneath will also let a bit more air in for the intercoller and i also drilled the rest of the holes through on the fog light suround to the right hand side of the light for more air to cool.

glenryck

The air box was drilled as per dks link i didnt drill anywhere that was close to body work or around the back were there is not alot of air moving. Thats why i put a second duct in to get cold air around the drilled holes.
ps thanks mr ben for sorting the pics out and adam ive sent them to you as well cheers everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members