interior door handle has broken - SOS!

mario3322

Give me private message on my profil with your email.I'm a newbie so I can't do it ,yuo are full member so you can :)))

mario3322

Update..!

I have a provider who willing to sell me the door handle, He asked me to tell him the VIN number of my car.
Does anyone know the VIN number of Seat Ibiza 2000 1.6 Signo.
I guess that any model of 2000 would be fit.

Thank you guys! :happy:

The OEM parts number is left side :6K0 837 113 and 6K0 837 113 A (electric mirrors)
and by colours of plastic case - 73 Y blacksea, - B41 black satina
Right side is 6K0 837 114 etc.

My handles are maked from metal,without the plastic case so it fit all models produced from may 99 to may 02,seat ibiza and cordoba,3 and 5 doors,front or rear.Installing is fast and easy.

Acejin

mario3322 - I cant send you a private message becuse you don`t have the option.
I left you a message inside your profile.

Thank you.

Acejin

Last Update!

I bought the handle last week from mario3322 at ebay.
I got the handle today and I must mention that she looks great, I`m so happy i found it in a great price!

Thank you Mario ;)

mario3322

I'm happy I helped you. Hope to deal with you again. Thank you
[B)]

Big_A_Cupra20vt

Jan 4, 2007
margate
yep i need right hand side it snapped a while ago but i havnt found any yet and dont wanna give stealers my hard earned money.

yours look good, are they solid metal?

btw my car 2001 ibiza cupra 20vt will they fit? and do you sell any other cupra parts?

mario3322

When my first and twice snapped I was furious[:@]I replace it from rear to font side.When 3th and 4th snapped I went to stealers.They said 200 pounds for 4 handles :-o
I think this metal is more stronger than plastic

tominsbury

I know it has been discussed before but I'm having problems with replacing my interior plastic door handle that snapped. I have bought a metal replacment but can not see how to remove the remaining piece of plastic from the metal pole and to replace it with the new metal handle.
Any help would be hugely appreciated.

mario3322

Seller cant help you ? If you had bought from me you wouldnt have asked.
Dont buy imitation of metal handle from scrapper

vmariusgl

Hello dear Seat fans. My name is Marius and I drive a Seat Cordoba 2001. Recently my door handle snapped and I was looking for a replacement and found this forum. I red all the posts and seen that you have found a metal handle. Where can I buy it from?

dalegolf215

UNbanned
Jun 3, 2010
Rov'rum
Hello dear Seat fans. My name is Marius and I drive a Seat Cordoba 2001. Recently my door handle snapped and I was looking for a replacement and found this forum. I red all the posts and seen that you have found a metal handle. Where can I buy it from?

ebay

cskrew

Hi, my drivers handle has just snapped and I would like these replacements can anyone point me in the right direction please?
MARIO332 I can not pm you but would be interested in these from you if you still have these handles available.
Cheers CSK

Last edited by a moderator:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.