DaNnY_LaD's IHI'd Cupra ( End Of a Eara 08/11/2009)

HTC

Sep 2, 2004
I gave up with the N75 for mine. May have something to do with the older narrow band ECU on my car. Running an Apexi AVC-r at the moment and I absolutely love it. Perfect boost all the time, even with a weak actuator spring.

But I'll be removing both with my next turbo as I'll be running standalone, most probably the Emerald K3.

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
Im not fussed about the cost as i knew that when i started...

Seems wilko on his ihi made 343g/s with revo stage 3....So it does produce the power.

there is no stage 3 listed for ibiza ecu's on revo's software list
confirm this with them first before making up your mind fella

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
there is no stage 3 listed for ibiza ecu's on revo's software list
confirm this with them first before making up your mind fella

Are you defo sure Bill as im sure someone called '' Custard Cupra'' Was using Stage 3 but iil ask kev see what he says...

As parts start arriving Il post up piccys..

1x ECS Magnetic Sump Plug
1x ECS Low Running Thermostate 180Degrees
Photo026.jpg

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
Are you defo sure Bill as im sure someone called '' Custard Cupra'' Was using Stage 3 but iil ask kev see what he says...

As parts start arriving Il post up piccys..

1x ECS Magnetic Sump Plug
1x ECS Low Running Thermostate 180Degrees
Photo026.jpg

I am sure nothings listed on their software listing or extranet yes

jamiebennett81

i may be wrong here but thinking back when custard cupra had his.... im pretty sure it was jabba mapped on ihi.

+1, I dont recall it being Revo either

got an ECS oil plug on mine too....be interesting to see if it does actually work and how much crap it picks up from the next oil change

May 2, 2006
I was'nt sure he is actually on DTA now.. if memory serves. been a while since we spoke

if your on about custard cupra, he hasnt got a cupra anymore, he sold it last year (in bits) i bought his seats :) think he may still have his lcr though.

madmile still has his, iirc he is running a owens/ihi hybrid, 400odd bhp i think, unsure if he went DTA or kept Me7

jamiebennett81

Just for you Jamie ;D

P1010001.jpg

P1010003-1.jpg

P1010002.jpg

What size nuts are on the Head to manifold is it m8?

good luck with that one mate....I just happened to post mine back today

sorry, cant remember the nuts. The original nuts supplied with the mani stretched and were completely useless (thanks JBS)

AMD supplied me some high tensile nuts, so they took care of it all

HTC

Sep 2, 2004
Looks just like my manifold. Only difference is I have relief cuts between the runners. If the mating surface has been milled flat then you shouldn't need a gasket. I have a gasket on mine but that's because I didn't know any better at the time and it's been fine.
You could talk to Bill about sleeving the manifold and turbine inlet, which would definately seal it if your worried but at extra cost.

The spanner size for the nuts is 12mm, but I don't know the thread size off the top of my head.

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
Looks just like my manifold. Only difference is I have relief cuts between the runners. If the mating surface has been milled flat then you shouldn't need a gasket. I have a gasket on mine but that's because I didn't know any better at the time and it's been fine.
You could talk to Bill about sleeving the manifold and turbine inlet, which would definately seal it if your worried but at extra cost.

The spanner size for the nuts is 12mm, but I don't know the thread size off the top of my head.

Yeah the Matting surface is perfectly flat...Its the same as yours IRRC...

Im using 12.9 tensile studs for the manifold so they wont stretch lol...I hope not as there expensive for what they are lol...

How do you mean Sleeve it mate?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise