Cupra Alloy Colour

Jacey Boy

Mar 10, 2004
Bournemouth, Dorset
Jacey Boy,

Your car looks awesome with those black rims. Next spring, after taking the winter out of my standard colour alloys and once I have all my power mods done, I will get mine powdercoated black with a 5mm yellow band round the other lip (where it meets the tyre). I am also going to get my roof covered with a gloss black vinyl.

Cheers buddy, do it[B)]

Al

Aug 29, 2005
I believe that the Yellow and the Candy White Cupras are the best with black wheels.

I think red is the best ;)

P1010730.jpg

JoeF

May 13, 2007
Bolton
National Alloys do them £35 per wheel which includes tyres on and off and inflation along with the full refurb and colour job. I rang and they are booked up untill the 22nd june

rllmuk

Apr 23, 2005
National Alloys do them £35 per wheel which includes tyres on and off and inflation along with the full refurb and colour job. I rang and they are booked up untill the 22nd june

£140 a set? That's way too cheap - I'd be skeptical about how good the finish will be.

JoeF

May 13, 2007
Bolton
£140 a set? That's way too cheap - I'd be skeptical about how good the finish will be.

Well i got the company from someone on here, i thought it was cheap but i rang to confirm and they said this was correct.

x69dev69x

*gutted* *thinks jaceys Yellow LEon loookssss nice..wish i could waited longer and gota better colour lol...ended up with silver :(

Gsamp99

i'm considering getting my wheels refurbished, after the wife has managed to kerb them all now, i was considering a different colour finish other then standard, possibly anthracite grey again, but a darker shade then standard. Any thoughts? My cupra is inferi black.:)

ModifyItAll

I think they look good on Zenith grey as well like mine

25042009429.jpg

I agree they do look pretty good on the Zenith grey!!!!

Has anyone got a pic of a Luna Grey Cupra with the factory alloys in black....Ive been looking everywhere for one and cant find it....I have found a few Luna Greys with aftermarket black wheels like BBS's and others, but no Cupras with black Cupra wheels!!!!:cry: