K1 Colour - A bit of fun :)

Dec 2, 2008
Nottingham
Hi All,

Just read this post;

http://www.seatcupra.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1121&Itemid=9

They were lonaed a 'speed blue' K1 for their special day.

Firstly I didnt think it came in speed blue (guess garage order the body kit and added it to normal cupra) but I do actually like that colour.

Given that the most desired colour is white and knowing the only other standard options were Black and Red;

If you had a wider choice what would you have chosen, the tango orange, maybe the speed blue?

I do like the idea of being a little unique and downstream may shell out for a custom colour just to be different!

Comments?

Dec 2, 2008
Nottingham
I'll answer my own post :)

I quite like the metallic shadow blue which is an option paint on the new scirocco (sort of a deep dark blue)

scirooco.jpg

Doesnt have to be just k1 owners, only asked that 'cause colour choice was limited to this range

Jul 10, 2007
Leeds
Are we sure the info on K1 colours is correct?

A quick used search on the SEAT website brings up Green, Orange and Yellow ones and I saw a blue one last week. I couldn't see the exhaust to confirm 100% though.

I know that the brochures and website aren't always a true reflection of what's actually available.

Maybe one of the dealers on here knows for sure?

SEATcarsdirect.co.uk

K1 were availible in Speed blue but only towards the end of there productions so you wont see to many about

Irfan

robdf2

Yellow is the best
Feb 21, 2006
location , location
thats going a bit far , reminds me of that programme where the guy had a five knuckle suffle over his car cause he was in love with it :blink: