DaNnY_LaD's IHI'd Cupra ( End Of a Eara 08/11/2009)

HTC

Sep 2, 2004
I'd like to see some pictures of the turbo inlet pipe when it's fitted if that's possible?

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
dannt please dont tell me thats from powerflow

make sure its tig'd. mine cost me about £1000 i think

it is tig'd Hooch its the lad who used to own Longlife exhausts been friends with him for a number of year now..
He asked if i wanted the Joins in vband But i'd have to supplie my own vbands for the system..I do have fath in him tho

HTC: Yeah Il defo get pictures up of New Tip but im gonna trace around this bracket ive got and upload it on here so people can just simply print it off and use it as a exact temp plate...Then get a small peice of gauge steel from B&Q and drill 4 holes in too it...

Then should be easyer for people to run a larger Turbo intake pipe..

Last edited:

ChrisCurzon

4WD FTW
Apr 9, 2006
Bolton
Yeah Il defo get pictures up of New Tip but im gonna trace around this bracket ive got and upload it on here so people can just simply print it off and use it as a exact temp plate...Then get a small peice of gauge steel from B&Q and drill 4 holes in too it...

Then should be easyer for people to run a larger Turbo intake pipe..

Danny your too kind :D Thats actually quite a good idea though mate!

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
Danny your too kind :D Thats actually quite a good idea though mate!

Does seem the right think todo though as i was quoted a stupid price to have one made up.

I'll take a look at that bracket too. Thanks.

Yeah No probs mate...

Just Out of interest Once my Oil and coolant lines are bolted on along with my tip and charge pipe can i start it up idleing to make sure theres no leaks and bring it up to temp?

I wont have a Downpipe mind so the lambda wont be connect so i won't be Reving it..Just sat there left idling...?:

Last edited:

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
Ive been in touch with JBS and gonna get them to make my downpipe and then post it out as they have the jig for the Tig-art set up..

The Reason being as im having trouble sorting out someone to collect my car and take it there via trailer so this is a easy option for me.

Plus craig can't do my exhaust for 4weeks as he's fully booked up,So i aint waiting that long for it..

JBS quoted me inc vat & postage £419.75 for there downpipe with EGT Port & 2 lambda ports..
Just means i can fit it my self then.

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
post lambda probe has to be electrically connected does it not? mapped out signal wise but not hardware wise

TriniVdub

hey jus finished readin almost all 67 pages lol quite interesting, seems like no matter how good ur car is ur never satisfied.....now thats a true car nut [B)]

Just wanted to know does the new TIP clear the shifter bracket? Was just wondering because even though i have a MK4 GTI i have a GT28RS Eliminator and had to go through the hassle of modifying my shifter assembly :censored: .....so was just thinking maybe that could work on my setup :shrug:

by the way do u still have ur old tip or is that the same one, cause it looks different?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.