yellow leon with blue wheels

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
Leonloweredchop.jpg

frontred.jpg

Woop woop :)

Gets my vote, nothing like being unique!

davebnly

I LOVE BOOST!
Aug 27, 2006
Lancashire
has anyone got a yellow leon with blue wheels. thinking of having some on mine and was wondering if anyone has any pics so i could see wat it would look like? thanks, paul.

honestly mate, listen to all the previous comment, yellow and blue look absolute pants together

Consider buying wheels in antracite or black! which, i promise will look specacular!

D_O_U_G_I_E

100% Beach Bum
Aug 26, 2008
Midlands
l've got blue (a very modest dark blue, admittedly) wheels on my yellow LCR....and l personally think they look the bee's! :thumbup:

As long as you don't go over board with bright blues, l'd say go for it!

Last edited:

D_O_U_G_I_E

100% Beach Bum
Aug 26, 2008
Midlands
Now maybe lm being stupid, but l can clearly see a picture of my car on this thread that l put up after the post saying l had blue wheels on my car :confused:

Am l seeing things!? :think:

D_O_U_G_I_E

100% Beach Bum
Aug 26, 2008
Midlands
Kind of hard to tell that they're blue at all in that pic...

That was half the idea! Change the colour to a very much 'non standard' one but with out going over board. That way, it catches peoples attention but doesn't jump out and poke them in the eye with a sharp stick! :happy:

l'm at work at the minute, so l'll post a close up photo when l get home so you can see the colour a bit better. Plus, it was approaching sun set when that photo was taken, so the light wasn't great.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members