Vw steel wheels???

Rat-Cupra

Can any1 please tell me if VW T5 transporter steel wheels will fit on my Leon Cupra

My car is 5x100 mk1 leon

Thanks very much
Dixon

m4rts

No idea, why not just give it a go?

You going for the rat look? Very interesting...

cornish_cupra

i just looked it up and it says they are 5x120 but it dont matter because eitherway they wont fit.

Rat-Cupra

Why would you wanna do that when you have nice alloys?

I so sick of having alloys now after all i want something a little different for a Leon.
I'll b postin pics soon and show a guide to the stuff im doin, in my head its sick and just have to see if it works lol

honeyman

Pirates
Oct 20, 2004
Northampton
I know what you mean I like my wheels but TBH I think steels would look cool, BTW you haven't been reading performance VW have you;) be interested in seeing your car rat look [B)]

Skint

Because i'm worthless..
Dec 7, 2008
On the A281
I just dug up these I remember seeing on a thread ages ago. The car belongs to a member called Fuzzy.

DSC00034.jpg

DSC00036-2.jpg

Now call me a wrong-un but I think it looks pretty damn sweet.
IIRC though it only looked like that because it was stolen, had the alloys stolen and the suspension smashed.

Each to their own i suppose..

Rat-Cupra

Thanks ppl
I have already got the front end rusting just need to hurt my other plans out hehe

That Leon looks the nuts but im sellin my LCR rims 2 fund my steels and white walls.
Im gonna stay with the fact its a modarn car also so now old stuff only new style stuff

And the person with LC mk2! How big are your brakes coz i have 312mm and can get 15" steels ova mine?!?!?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.