Ibiza Cupra Tdi - Rear Whiteline Arb added and some pics!

Cupra.PT

Ibiza Cupra 1.9 Tdi 6L - 03/2005

(one of my first mod's and the one i like the most)

(front brake disc added)

(seat sport arm-rest)

(away with the fish-rod)

Kit xenon 6000k

(Rear registration plate with leds - looks blue in picture but i assure it's pure white + Led to reverse light)
(had to take it down cause reached the max number of pics per post lol - ill add another later)

Alpine cda-9847r + Infinity front speakers (ill add these pictures later, dont have them on this computer)

Oh and there's something about the car, it like's to smoke a bit sometimes too :whistle:

Changes to come soon i hope... the € will tell:
- Coils Weitec Gt
- rest-foot pedal
- rear ARB
- maybe some scangauge 2( learned about this gadget in here and i think i'll love this little thing)

All comments are welcome! Cheers mate
If the page takes too long to load tell me and i'll take down some pics.
Love my pocket-rocket!!!

Cupra.PT

Tks everyone :)

The rims i had them polished on the outside and black magic on the inside.
Mine still looks like a Jeep but on lowered cars it really highlights the wheels. [B)]

greatings

Cupra.PT

While the rims are fixing they gave me this ones to use...:blink:

At ibizaclub.pt meeting:

The rims are bit more exclusive now but still here in Portugal you can see some beeza's and leon with this look too...

Hope u like as much as i do!

Cupra.PT

Crazy Portuguese IBIZIAN's ehehe...think there were about 150 cars maybe?? mostly all ibizas of course :D

By the way...can anyone tell me the reference of seat sport gear knob and sun-glass holder (think its for Altea or something but its also a direct fit on ibizas).

Another question... i really want to keep a stock look on the engine, so im planning on replacing the air-filter for a green, K&N or V-MAXX (all for placement inside the stock air -box) but take out the air-restrains around the box... Sorry about mu english but anyone that has done this mod on the air-filter noticed an improvement?

Thanks in advance :)

Cupra.PT

Only uk cupra's got them as standard.

I'm afraid here it was a 1500€ +/- extra....
But those brake discs i have now seen to do the trick. Dificult to get them tired so i dont mind much :shrug:

Hope to make a dyno run some time soon to see how it stacks at the moment... :rolleyes:
whats better rotronics or maha?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.