LCR Wheels

Miss Hamilton

Charlie
Jan 23, 2007
Teesside
www.facebook.com
Ive got a black LCR.. wheels are a bit scuffed and one of them has got an air bubble kinda thing on. Ever since i bought the car i wanted to get something done to them ie refurb and painted a colour ... Something that will make it stand out more ... I dont wanna change them to any other kind of alloys as i love them :)

I dont wanna do mine black like alot of LCRs ive seen, I wanna go daft and paint them red :D Ive got a photoshopped picture that ill upload later

Thoughts? If you can imagine what it would look like until i upload the piccie ...

Or if you have any other ideas of what i could do with them :) ...

Mully

Fezza 1.4 At the moment!
Apr 22, 2008
North East England
Why dont you try Red and Black, ie. its just like getting your alloys done black, but get all the inside of the rim done red, im pretty sure someone has done this on here on his yellow cupra R and looked amazing !

seatleonfrdsg08

How about spraying them an anthracite colour? I've seen them on silver LCR's and I think it looks awesome. I think red would be a little garish, but yeah seeing the photoshopped pic may change my mind :)

3LL1077

Mr Plumb
May 28, 2009
Peterborough
White suits black LCR's quite well, not how i'd have them but they do look quite good.

Have you thought about darkish gold? Thats what route im taking with mine :)

I've almost finished doing my wheels red, there's a thread about blue wheels on a yellow leon a bit further down this forum, I've got some photoshops in there.

Just finished the 1st coat of red and they are looking awesome :)

I'll post up pictures when I've finished them!

AMR_RM

Has anyone ever shot blast the lacker off their LCR wheels and had them powercoated...?

Mine are chipped and have some corrosion and i would like to give them a new lease of life

Miss Hamilton

Charlie
Jan 23, 2007
Teesside
www.facebook.com
welll this is the photoshop ...

colour obviously wont be exact to how it is in the picture cause the shades i have to choose from are lighter or a bit darker than this :)

redwheeeliiiesss.jpg

Miss Hamilton

Charlie
Jan 23, 2007
Teesside
www.facebook.com
yeah i think the colour on the picture is too bright :) but that was done before i saw what shades of red i could have .. and the darker shade is less "in ya face" than whats done there :) its more like the red of the R badges

thanks for all your opinions :)

Mully

Fezza 1.4 At the moment!
Apr 22, 2008
North East England
i do like, but i think it will need to be dropped a few mm all round to pull it off and then just a few red touches here and there, ie front badge surround!