Top 10 mods

ATGNI

Jun 16, 2009
Right fellas, since finding this site all I've done is think mods, mods and more mods. I've read loads of stuff about "gloss black pillars" and "cupra style front bumpers". Most of it means sod all to me. So, I'll list what I've got in mind and you lot add stuff. I'm not a millionaire or owt so no daft stuff and I do close on 20,000 miles a year.

My car is a zenith grey TD140 ref sport

Mods I'm thinking of...in no particular order

1. Already got a set of 18" Andromedas - Best looking wheels for the leon IMO.
2. Bluefin stage 1 remap
3. K&N Filter
4. Armrest - Seremotors is sorting me out
5. Black Cupra Grill - Seremotors again

Then I'm at a loss so it's over to you guys.

If you can, include pics of the mods you recommend then I know what you mean. I like the sound of gloss black pillars, wtf are they though.

jcp

Dec 18, 2008
Herts
Get your battery box sorted: less than 15 minutes and £15!
IMG_0798.jpg

ATGNI

Jun 16, 2009
Just dropped my car in for a service today and now I know what gloss black pillars are and they are my next buy. They will add a nice finishing touch.

I might even get the Andromedas done in black.

looking forward to getting it all done now.

PS. Getting the windows tinted next week too.

Al

Aug 29, 2005

:lol:

The amount of people that spend loads of time making their car look like a Cupra, this would be a lot easier :cartman:

1) Aero Skirts
2) Aero Spoiler
3) Suspension upgrade
4) Turbo Back Exhaust
5) Some sort of intake upgrade
6) Some sort of remap
7) Powdercoat wheels black
8) Rear Mud Flaps
9) Black grille surround
10) Invest in VAGCOM

kezFR07

now with ko4 power
Jun 15, 2008
yorkshire
:lol:

The amount of people that spend loads of time making their car look like a Cupra, this would be a lot easier :cartman:

1) Aero Skirts
2) Aero Spoiler
3) Suspension upgrade
4) Turbo Back Exhaust
5) Some sort of intake upgrade
6) Some sort of remap
7) Powdercoat wheels black
8) Rear Mud Flaps
9) Black grille surround
10) Invest in VAGCOM

whats the point in making the car look like another model? i hate it. end ov day be glad and enjoy what you have, by the time people spend all the money on stuff theyd have been able to get the next model up in my eyes. rant over

ps gotta get the sills on n get it lowered :)

Al

Aug 29, 2005
whats the point in making the car look like another model? i hate it. end ov day be glad and enjoy what you have, by the time people spend all the money on stuff theyd have been able to get the next model up in my eyes. rant over

ps gotta get the sills on n get it lowered :)

I agree. However none of those mods would do that to be fair :)

Gizzer

Apr 24, 2008
Hampshire
I've note done anything from a performance point of view, but I have added chrome wing mirrors and Golf Mk V GTi pedals...

f_FRwithChromm_9dd0bc8.jpg

f_GTiPedalsm_fc214c7.jpg

Mar 30, 2008
Edinburgh
i've done the chrome mirrors and GTi pedals too, but spend another £3.5k on various other mods incl. brakes and suspension :blink: And i've still got the DPF delete to go on the mod list :blink::blink:

Mar 30, 2008
Edinburgh
if you don't have an FR or cupra already, get a aero kit. if not ur gonna make ur car tacky and make it look like something it blatantly isn't. aero kits have been fitted on various models from dealer. each to their own, but i'm not the only one here that thinks suiting a sheep in wolves clothing is epic fail.